Because

"Toby!" I gasp as I saw his face in full shock. He stood there looking at us. I looked back at BEN who was smirking at me. "You said you weren't ready." Toby said. I turned my head back to him. "Please I didn't mean to!" I said. "Well you sure did kiss back." BEN laughed. Toby slammed the door shut. I pushed BEN off the bed. *thud*

  "I didn't want to kiss you!" I yelled. "Oh please. You know you liked it. Just admit it (F/n), you like me." He said. I only thought of him as a silly friend who makes me laugh. Nothing more. I couldn't belive him. He got out his phone and called a number. "If you need me, I'll be at Toby's room. But first I need to get a few friends." He said then gliched away. I hurried out my room. I didn't know where he was going but that didn't matter. I need to talk to Toby and get to him before BEN could. I looked at door to door. But none seemed to be Toby's. As something covered my eyes I tried to scream for help but my mouth was covered as well. "Even if you are staying with, your still not a pasta. Or at least an official one." Someone wispered in my ear. I herd a door open and the person threw me in.

  I looked up and saw Jeff. I got up fast but the door shut. I tried to open it but he locked it. I looked around the room and relized it was the same one that had no windows. I kicked and did everything that I could to open it.

~~~~~~~

No one's p.o.v~

  As the door shut (F/n) in the room, Jeff headed to where Toby is. Knocking on the door E.J gladly opened it showing Toby tied up to a chair with multiple wounds on his body, growling in hatred. "If Slender finds out-" He was stopped by BEN. "He won't. He is out on a killing spree. Thats why I can now do what i need to and I kissed (F/n)." He said. "You don't even like her." He said as his blood boiled. "Don't you think I know that? And why would you even care? She's pretty cute, to bad we have her locked up." BEN laughed.

  "Let her go!" Toby yelled. BEN lifted up his chin. "Don't you hate her?" He asked. Toby spit on his face. "I was just upset. I hate you!" He yelled. BEN laughed. "Yeah ok. Lets get started, so now you won't get in the way." BEN said. "What are you going to do?" Toby asked. "The same thing with my father." BEN answered. As electricity filled his hand, thinking about his father angered him more making the power out of control. Shocking Toby a bit. But he didn't feel it.

  BEN calmed down and not killing Toby. "No, not that." He softly said as Jeff walked up holding his knife as he breathe heavily. Slicing Toby's arm a the blood dripped down. Toby growled. "You won't hurt her." He hissed. "Oh really and why is that?" BEN asked. "She is not your toy." He yelled as the door fell showing (F/n) and Clockwork.

  "Why was she locked up?" Clockwork asked in anger. E.J ran to her. With no hesitation she punched his stomach as he fell on his knees. Tho she knows that they were not allowed to kill, BEN wouldn't care. He tried to kill Clockwork off until B.R.V.R stopped it. Standing next to him, Lost silver.

"You've lost you're mind BEN." Silver said.

(Short but a cliffhanger yet again. See you tomorrow)