Never..Forgiven..

"Sue.." I said as I looked in the fear in her eyes, seeing as she began to cry. I didn't want to see her cry but I also don't want her to be with someone like Jake. She should know better, but why? Why him! "Please (F/n) listen!" She didn't let go of my arm. "I can't believe you Sue! He is abusive!" I yelled. "No! He change I swear!" She tried to explain but I pulled away making her let go.

  "No Sue, you change." Walking away from two people who I could never trust again my sight blurt. As the tears filled my eyes I started to run. I didn't know where to go. If I go home, they will find me. Sue and Jake both know where I live. Lost in my mind I cried more of the pain the caused me. Running and realized I was heading strait home.

  I couldn't just run back. What if they are behind me. Running faster in fear I slammed open the door and closed it fast behind me. I ran to my room and fell as tears streamed down my face. Next thing I knew, I felt nothing. Everything and every movement, felt like nothing. I had nothing crossing my mind, it was blank as if my thoughts froze. It felt like air.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sue's p.o.v~

   "Jake why are you here!" I yelled as I pushed him back. "Don't blame me! I saw you and came. Didn't you tell her?" He asked. "She ran away after what happen! Do you not remember!?" I said. Looking around to see if my heartbroken friend was around, but she was gone. "Do you think she is home?" Jake asked. I faced to him and nodded. "She might." I said. Grabbing his hand we ran to (Y/n)'s house. Hoping we would make it in time. In the distance I could see it.

"AAA!" Jake yelled. I felt his hand slipped out of mine. I looked back and saw him on the floor coughing up blood. In shock I backed away. "B-babe." He said. Looking and seeing a hatchet on his back. "Are you seriously dating him? That's your best friends ex!" A boy said. Facing to a guy around my age. He had brown messy hair and a mouth guard on. He had goggles that where laying on his hair. He held another hatchet on his hand.

"Please! Don't kill me!" I yelled. "I don't take orders from you!" He yelled. He raised his hatchet above me. I quickly ran away. Heading to (Y/n)'s house, knowing her she might of locked the door. I cover my face and ran faster. Breaking the door down and ran to her room. I saw her on the floor with a blanket on her. "(Y/n)?" I asked. She turned back and faced me. "Never forgiven." She repeats over and over again as she got up and walked to me. "Please! I'm sorry! I should of known what I did. But here me out, He's dead! He got stabbed!" I yelled. She stopped for a second and looked down.

Then she looked back up. Her eyes were insane as if she snapped. But I'm afraid she did. "Stab, stab, stab." She said. "(Y/n) please! It's me!" I cried. She grabbed my neck. Slapping her face she froze. Only a few words she said. "You it is. The one who betrayed." She said. Backing up as she looked to me. "Listen to me!" I yelled. She ran to me I screamed as she shoved me into the ground. My eyes opened as I saw her towered over me and kneeled down. I saw a knife on the arm she raised. Crying for help but no one was around. Seeing it all happened so fast. As the knife cut through my skin and into me. Blood was all over the place. The pain got worse as she continued to stab. Chocking on my blood.
~~~~~

  Your p.o.v~

  I stood over the body. My mind came back. I looked at Sue. The gore almost made me gag. I felt as if I was gonna cry. I herd a static sound behind me. I looked back at the t.v that started to glitch. Out crawled the killer himself. BEN. He looked up at me and smiled. "Why are you here?" I asked. He shook his head.

"No, why are you here." He said I backed up and felt a splash on my leg. Looking down and saw the blood on me. "You did that?" He asked. I looked back at him in fear. "Not bad. Let's get going." He said. "No! I'm not going with you! Even if it's to bring back Sue's life!" I yelled.

"When will you learn! She went behind your back! Why would you call her your friend? She deserves this!" He yelled. I gasp and realized that he was right. Sue did do this to me. I dropped the knife out of my hand and herd it fall onto the floor. "Let's go." He said.

"Go with him and you'll die." A voice said, the voice brought me hope. I looked and saw Toby. Smiling at him, thankfully he is ok. "How did you deal with Jeff?!" BEN ask. "It's pretty easy." Toby said. He ran to BEN and swung his hatchet but miss as BEN moved.

"Jealous my words got into her head?" BEN teased. "Shut up! She won't fall for you." Toby yelled. In anger he kept swinging. As his hands sweat his hatchet slipped out. I saw as the non-metal side got closer to my face. My eyes widen. "Move!" I man yelled. I felt as if someone tackled me down. I looked and saw Jeff. "Why would you save her!" BEN yelled.

"Because you treat her with respect." Slendy said as he teleported into the house. Even if he didn't have a face you could tell he was mad. "BEN get back to the mansion! NOW!" He yelled. It sent a chill down my spine. BEN hopped back into the t.v and Slendy teleported away. Jeff got off of me and I sat up. "Thanks." I said.

"Yeah, I herd what happen. Just because of a push. And he is a play boy so watch out." He said. "I will." I answered. He stood up. "I should get going. Cya." He said as he hopped out the window. I looked back at Toby who was looking right at me.

"You killed her?" He asked. I looked at the body behind me. "Yeah.." I said. He walked towards me and kneeled down. I looked back at him. He wrapped his arms around me, my heart beating fast. "Don't feel bad. I'm always and will be here for you." He said. I put my arms around him and began to cry. "Shh." He said.

Toby's p.o.v~

I comfort her as she cried. She felt warm and I didn't want to let her go. Hugging her makes me feel relief. I'm glad she's safe in my arms. "I love you." I whispered. She backed up from me.

"What was that?" She asked. "I'm love.. Food!" I said. She giggled. "Of course you do." She said. I got up and stuck my hand out for her. She grabbed it and got up. "Let's get back." I said. She smiled at me and nodded.