Like Everyone else

Toby's p.o.v~

I layed in my bed thinking. I should talk to her. But my talking might leave me to confessing to her. I grabbed the pillow and hugged it tight. "What should I do Lyra?" I asked the picture with my sister on it. I looked around my room. I got up from my bed. The sun was up and I had to talk to her. I walked out the room and closed the door behind me making sure I don't wake up some of the pasta's who weren't morning people and I did one time. It wasn't pretty but oh well I can't feel pain.

I thought on what to say to (F/n). Before I even relized it I was at her door. I took a deep breath and knock on (F/n)'s door. She opened it. Her hair was messy sense she just woke up. "Yes?" She asked. "Wanna hang out?" I asked. "I don't know." She said. I frowned. "Why?" I asked. "I just Want to sleep in." She said. Before she fully close the door I put my foot in the way. I walked in. "But you hang out with BEN." I said. "We are good friends." She said. "But why can't we?" I asked. "Listen, I'm just tired. Can I please sleep?" She asked. "When can we hang out?" I asked as she pushed me out of the room. "I'll let you know. See you at breakfast." She said and then closed the door. I turnedback amd walked away.

  I put my head down at the table. "Is everything alright?" Sally asked. "Yeah I'm fine." I said. BEN walked in. "Hey Toby." He said. I got up and gave him a rude look which he was doing back. "How was yesterday?" I asked. "Dont remember." Jeff said. We looked at him. "Oh, you were talking to him." He said then backed away. "It was good." BEN said. "You need to back off." I aaid as I shoved him. "Jealous?" He asked as he pushed me.

  Slender telapoerted between us. "Do not fight."  He said. (F/n) came in the kitchen right after Slender left. Me and BEN walked away from each other. I pulled (F/n) aside. "Whats wrong?" She asked. "What do you mean?" I asked back. "You seem clingy lately. Is there something wrong?" She said. "If I were to say something then BEN would ruin it." I hissed. She put her hands on my face. "Don't bring him up when we are talking. Face to face Toby, what's wrong?" She asked. "You! You always hang out with BEN!" I confessed. "It was just twice!" She said. "What about us? Huh?" I asked. "We are friends! Is there anything that needs to happen?" She said. "Yeah! We need to hang out!" I said. "Then we can! But just calm down!" She said. "Why? Huh? You and BEN might as well date!" I yelled. "What no! I don't like him like that! He's just a friend! Don't yell!" She said. "You don't tell me what to do! I can control myself!" I yelled back. "Toby its you. Please!" She calmly said. I gave her a dirty look. "Me?! Your just like everyone else! Whats wrong with me, what did I do!" I yelled.

  "Calm down!" She said. I pushed her. "I can't belive you right now. I don't think I ever can. We just can't be friends like how you wanted to." I said. "Then what can we be?" She asked. I looked at her and leaned in for a kiss. But she was in shock. I looked at her. "I'm not ready." She wispered. "But-" She stopped me as she shook her head.

  "Why would you love me if I'm just like everyone else!" She asked. I regret saying those words to her. "I like you." I said. She began to cry. "That's what everyone else say. Its all a lie!" She yelled. "But would I?" I asked. She shook her head. "You really are like everyone. Never liked me, I actually had feelings for you. But your just nothing." I said. She pushed me away and ran off crying.

  "Big move there." BEN said. "Guess she's all mine." He said. "No! I didn't mean that!" I yelled. He laughed at me. "You shouldn't have done that." He said. I ran and before I could punch him he gliched away. I ran upstairs as fast as I could. I stood infront of (F/n)'s door but herd her crying. I felt so bad. I walked away. The words she said. Im such a fool.

  I slammed my door and punched the wall. Why! I should of never said that to her. I kissed her too soon! Its to late. I messed up. But her words felt like knifes. Knifes that I can feel.
~~~~~~~

  Your p.o.v~

I cried in my room. I just really am like everyone else. He hurted me. I should of known he actually liked me! Instead I just waited too long and broke him. But he broke my heart more then it already is. I've failed at love. Someone petted my hair. I looked up and saw BEN. I hugged him. "Shh." He said as he hugged me back. "I messed up." I cried. "You've got me at least." He whispered.

  He pulled me back and I looked into his eyes. Feeling safe in his arms that was around me. We leaned in and kissed. "Im sorry (F/n) I messed up bad, I still like y-" The words stopped. I relized that I was kissing BEN. I backed up fast and turned around to see who was talking. My eyes widen. "(F/n).." He said. No no no!!

     "Toby!" I yelled.