Four Days of Training and Evaluation day

Day 1

Every tribute stood in a circle and in the middle was an instructor who was giving us a speech. "In two weeks, twenty-three of you will be dead. One of you will be alive. Who that is depends on how well you pay attention over the next four days, particularly to what I'm about to say." All the tributes were looking around at each other. I was doing the same until I hear continue her speech

"First, no fighting with the other tributes." she says with a chuckle, "You'll have plenty of time to do that in the arena. There are four compulsory exercises, the rest will be individual training. Do not ignore the survival skills."

Once her speech was over we learn and did the four compulsory exercises we were sent to stations around the gym. I was sent to swords, I moved my fingers over a few before picking up one and moving over to some manikins.  In one swish motion, I swung the sword and cut off the heads of all the manikins. I saw a few tributes look over at me, I glare at them before going back to swinging the sword. 

After an hour I switched over to the bows and arrows I look over to the Trainer nodding at him to turn on the lights for the dummies.  

One after the other the light up. I let arrows fly. Hitting the 'heart' of every single one of them. I smile to myself and continue doing so for hours before leaving, going back to my floor. I showered and ate dinner in my room. Soon after I went to bed. 

Day 4 

A/N I know I skipped day 2 and 3. I did that cause I'm being a lazy person lol. 

I woke up sore. I move the blanket out of my way and stood up. I walked over to the washroom and undressed then walked into the shower. 

After my shower, I got dressed and went out into the dining room. I saw Alex, Foxy, and Zart sitting and having a conversation. 

I sat at the end of the table and filled my plate. I ate in silence until Alex spoke up, "You okay Alice?" 

"I'm fine Alex. Don't worry about me," I tell him without looking up, he doesn't say anything. When I finish my food I stand up and walk down to the training center. I went over to the draggers and pick a few up.

They were really light, I looked down at them before looking up and waited for one of the things to light up. One after the other I threw the draggers. Some I made hit the brain but others I made hit the heart.

"How are you so good?" I heard a kid ask, 

"Lots of practice," I tell them, I looked behind me to see a girl who looks to be around twelve. 

"I wish I could be as good as you." She says with a small smile, 

"Don't. You have good skills, be confident with yourself and you'll be  as good as I am." I smile and walk over to Alex. 

"Tomorrow is evaluation day," I tell him, 

"And?" He says with attitude, 

"You need to start showing skill today or everyone will think your weak." I spit and walk away. What the hell is with him? I wonder to myself. I keep myself busy with the swords, taking my anger out by using the sword. 

Hour after hour I stay using the sword. 

"Dinner time tributes. Time to go back to your floors." A Peacekeeper yelled. Everyone dropped their weapons and walked to the elevator. 

I took the stairs not wanting to be around other tributes. I was on the fourth stairwell when I heard a voice, "Hey! Wait!" A boy's voice called out making me turn around.