The Games Part 1

Alice woke up shaking, she wouldn't admit to anyone but she was scared. As Foxy walked in Alice was already up and getting dressed, she didn't want to wake Alex up just yet since he looked so peaceful in his sleep.

"Time to get him up Alice," Foxy spoke softly,

"Five more minutes. He deserves at least five more minutes." Alice mumbles while putting her hair that usually stayed in the front off her hair in braids, also in ponytails.

Foxy nods sadly and walks out of the room. Foxy knew what they were feeling, well not really since she was never placed in the games but she knew what it felt not to be able to love someone because of the games.

Alice placed her hair up and walked over to Alex, she sat on the side of the bed he was on and shooked him lightly. "Alex, it's time to get up."

Alex slowly opened his eyes. "Hey sleepyhead," Alice says,

"Hey." Alex smiles and gets up, he walks away and goes to his room.

~~~~~Time Skip To The Game~~~~

25

24

23

22

21

Alice fear was taking over of her mind, she watched as the timer goes down to one before a loud horn goes off. Alice runs as fast as she can and runs towards the cornucopia, grabbing a dragger she stabbed a girl from Ten.

Then going into the inner cornucopia, grabbing the biggest sword she could find she stabbed two other kids, a boy from twelve and the girl from one.

Running off into the rainforest she climbed a tree and kept a lookout. Looking around her mind went straight to Alex, missing him she wondered where was he now. Completely forgetting that she left him behind.

Wishing that she could be beside him right now she jumped off the tree and went looking for him.

Stabbing a few kids along the way she couldn't find Alex. It was nightfall and she was tired, she heard a noise come from the bushes she ran and sliced whoever that was in the throat. Looking down at her victim, it had been the boy from four. She laughed to herself for a second.

Climbing a tree she sat on a branch. Watching the fallen,

District 1: Female

District 3: Male

District 3: Female

District 4: Male

District 6: Female

District 7: Male

District 7: Female

District 9: Male

District 10: Female

District 11: Male

District 11: Female

District 12: Male

District 12: Female

Laughing to herself she realizes that this will be the quickest game ever with only eleven tributes left. With the bag, she got from the cornucopia. Tying herself to the tree she closed her eyes and drifted off with her dagger in hand.

Meanwhile, Alex was fighting to the death.

The boy from one came out of nowhere and jumped him. The boy cut Alex in the arm, Alex kicked his leg back and hit the boy in his leg. Making the boy lose his grip, Alex took the second to turn and kick the boy from one in the stomach.

The boy dropped to the ground, taking a second Alex grabbed his knife and stabbed the boy in the stomach.

Alex took the knife out of the boy's stomach and backed up. Listening to the canon go off, Alex ran off in search of Alice.

I made a twitter so I could chat with you guys or if you guys had any questions/concerns about the book you could tweet or message me. Its SadTeenager8 the profile pic is the same as my profile pic on here.