Ceaser Flickerman.

Everything blurred out, voices were just mumbles to me. I couldn't breathe, a twelve? How did I get a twelve?

I stood up and felt the world turning so fast. I made eye contact with Alex before I fell to the ground and so after everything went black.

~~~~Skip time to next day.~~~~

I opened my eyes to see Alex passed out beside me. I smiled for a second before everything came back to me. I took a deep breath and shook Alex, he grunted and turned over with his eyes still closed.

"I know your awake Alex."

"No, you don't." He whispers with a smile on his face, I see him open his eyes.

"How are you feeling?" He asks,

"Better. Why did I pass out?" I look out the window,

"Zart said it was because of shock." He tells me,

I lay down on his chest and listen to his heartbeat, I wish we could be at home and laying in the grass in the forest. We heard a knock on the door and soon Foxy and Zart came in, "How are you feeling Alice?"

"Better, much better," I tell them,

"Sorry to break up you love birds but I need both of you to get up and showered for us," Foxy says,

"Why now?" Alex asks,

"Because tonight you guys will be interviewed by Ceaser Flickerman and I have to get both of you looking fabulous tonight." She smiles,

I groan and get up. I hear Alex get up and walk past Foxy and Zart. "I'll be out in ten minutes," I tell Foxy, they both walk away and I walk into the bathroom. I undressed and stepped into the shower.

I stepped out and grabbed a towel. I put on shorts and a t-shirt, then walked out. As I walked out my bedroom I was grabbed by Foxy and dragged all the way to a room. We walked into the room and saw Cent plus the man and woman from the tributes parade. I was placed in a chair and the man and woman got started on my hair and makeup

After the woman was done my makeup she moved down to paint my nails. My hair was tugged and pulled on. I honestly almost cried but I was told to suck it up by the woman.

After the man and woman were done I stood up and walk over to Cent, he nodded in approvement and handed me a black and blue ombre dress. I went behind a walk and took off my clothes and changed into the dress.

I walked over to the three of them and smile.

I was given black heels

I was given black heels. I stare at myself in the mirror, tomorrow I will be cover in blood by tonight I will look like a princess.

I looked over to Cent, "Anything special tonight?"

"Yes, but hopefully you can save it for the end."

I smile and nod my head, "What will I be doing."

He whispers in my ear. I nod my head and walk to out to see Foxy and Zart waiting for me.

"Oh, Alice you look so beautiful," Foxy says,

"Thank you." I smile, I hear a door open and I turn to see Alex looking at me with a smile oh his face.

"Well don't you look handsome," I tell him,

"Holy hell Alice you look so gorgeous." He smiles, I thank him. We all walk down to where the rest of the tributes lined up.

We stand in line for a while until Caeser starts bringing out the tributes. I watch as the boy from the stairs goes up before me. Nolan had a seven and he actually thought he could take down someone with a twelve. He had guts I'll give him that but he lets his cockiness get the best of him, hopefully went he goes he goes quickly and doesn't suffer too much.

A man came down and guided me towards the stage.

"Now let's give a warm welcome to a girl who electrified our hearts. Alice May!" He yells into the mic and points to where I stood, I walked onto the stage and the crowd went wild.

I waved to the crowd and sat down.

"Welcome, Alice," Ceaser says,

"Thank you," I replied,

"So I think everyone is wondering about the tributes parade." He says into the mic, "Am I right?"

The crowd screams and it makes Ceaser smile, "So tell us about the kiss."

"There were sparks in the kiss." I smile and wink at a camera,

The crowd laughed at my little pun and cheered. "There really isn't much to say."

"Okay. So I remember your brother Max." I hear Ceaser speak,

"Yes, my dear brother, so young. He shouldn't have been placed in the games." I say,

"Are you here to avenge him?" He asks,

"One hundred percent," I say,

"Alright and try you will, but please tell us about the sparks during the tributes parade. Were they real?"

"Of course they were," I tell him,

"Please give us a turn of your dress." He says, I stand up and blow a kiss to the crowd. My hand lights up in sparks, I place my hand down the middle of my dress and the whole bottom of my dress goes up in sparks.

I spin around a few times and the crowd gasps and cheered. I was sorta happy in the moment even though in the back of my mind I was going to be turned into a monster tomorrow.

Ceaser grabs my hand and kisses it before rising it high in the air, "Let's give it up for Alice May!"

I walked off the stage and was greeted by Foxy, she kept on telling me how good I did and how wonderful I looked up on stage. I went to my room and wiped off my makeup as much as I like myself with the makeup on, I like myself more without it. I took the bobby pins out of my hair and placed it into a ponytail. I took off the heels then the dress, I put on shorts and an oversized shirt.

I heard a knock on my door and then someone walked in I turned around to see Alex in sweatpants and shirtless. "I was wondering if I could lay in here for the night."

"Of course," I say,

I lay down in my bed and Alex does the same. "I'm scared for tomorrow."

"Me too Alex." I mumble and lay my head on his chest, "I wish we weren't placed in the games, I don't want to made into a monster."

"Alice you will never be a monster."

"I hope not." I slowly close my eyes and let the nightmares take control of my mind.

Enjoy what I call a birthday chapter! I'm 15, since it's my birthday I decided to update this book....however every four weeks there will be an update.