Over The Years

It's been two since my games, two years since his death. I missed him every day. I've become friends with Johanna Mason, she lost someone close to her in the games too.

I've been made a capital slave, being forced to have unwilling sex with men and women who I have never met before, all for money and jewels I do not wish to have or need. I have been forced to have sex with men and women, all just for money.

I was being sent to the capital for a meeting with President Snow and other mentors from different Districts.

Once I got there peacekeepers took me to the 'meeting room' I stood in the counter and watch as mentors from all over came into the room.

<3RD POV>

Alice watched as they had a talk about this year's hunger games. Waiting for President Snow to say something about her Alice's mind went somewhere else.

Being taken out of her thoughts President Snow looked at her, "Alice here is going to be a mentor this year. Sadly since she a teenager we need someone to teach her. Any volunteers?"

Whispers went through the table making Alice mentally laugh cause no one wanted to deal with the young teenager  until an older man who she knew a Haymitch raise his hand, "I'll help the young mentor out."

President Snow allowed everyone to leave but asked Alice to stay. Once everyone left he looked over at her with an evil look on his face, "You have a client in room 349."

Alice nodded and headed towards the room, walking in she saw an old man. Letting him do whatever he wanted, she got up and left when he was done.

With tears in the sixteen-year-old girl, she left to go meet up with Haymitch.

When she saw the man she ran up to him and they walked to the train that would lead them to District 12. Trying to figure out why the old man would volunteer himself to teach her she decided to ask, "Why?"

"Why what?" He questioned,

"Why did you volunteer yourself to mentor me?" She asks again,

"I knew your dad Alice." He says to the girl, "Also you had a twelve. You're the best chance the tributes have at winning this year." Alice laughs and a small smile finds it's way to her face,

She excuse herself and went into the diner cart to get herself a small snack to eat, then went into the bar cart. Pouring a shot of Whiskey, Alice drank until she could no longer keep herself up on her own two feet.  A male peacekeeper came into the room a found her giggling to herself about the strangest things. He picked her up causing Alice to have a fit of giggles. 

He carried the young mentor into her cart, going and placing her onto the bed gently. She glanced up and stared into his blue eyes that reminded her so much of Alex's, she leaned in and kissed the young peacekeeper. 

One thing led to the other and the two teens clothes ended up on the ground and a messy bed was created.