20

Jungkook knew there were only a finite amount of possibilities, but each one absolutely terrified him. Honestly, that was no big surprise considering he was scared of just about anything that involved people—especially Jimin.

The creeping feelings though, they felt familiar. They felt achingly familiar.

Jungkook didn't know what to do.

So he just sat on the bed in his parents' room, underneath the blankets as Jimin went through the movies that sat on the shelf directly beside the T.V. They would have been in Jungkook's room, but Jungkook wasn't sure if that was where Taehyung was, and even if he wasn't, Jungkook didn't have a television.

Jimin had done all he promised to do. Jungkook was wrapped in a blanket, he was holding a mug full of hot chocolate (Which reminded him of that night he and Jimin were together, which warmed him more than the drink itself) and Jimin was currently searching for a movie, a light hum escaping from him.

Jungkook put his mug on the nightstand, settling deeper into the covers. There was still a chill latched onto his bones, stubborn and resistant.

"What do you want to watch?" Jimin asked, lips pursed as he sorted through the movies. The sound of plastic cases clicking together filled the room. "An animated movie? An action?" A gasp escaped him. "Oh, how about a comedy?"

Jimin looked up, eyes sparkling like a little kids as he clutched the movie in his hands. Jungkook nodded.

"Sure."

Jimin smiled, eagerly putting the disc into the player, before bounding over to the bed and sliding under the blanket. Jungkook barely had time to notice how close he was before the intro started to play—far too loudly; it scared the shit out of Jungkook. He jumped, putting a hand to his chest as he released a breath. Jimin giggled at him.

"You're adorable." Jimin shook his head..

"I am as dark as the night. Fear me." Jungkook said, forcing his voice lower. Jimin laughed at this, the sound ringing through Jungkook's ears.  It made him soft, his innards went to mush as the cold faded.

Jimin pulled the blankets over half of his face, cowering away. "Oh no, I'm so scared!"

Even though his mouth was covered, Jungkook could see his smile in his eyes. Something loosened in Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook grabbed one of his hands, pulling Jimin closer to him. Everything in him was screeching at him to stop, but he didn't want to. He had the inexplicable urge, despite all that had happened an hour ago, to pull this guy closer to him and hold him. It surprised him, it scared him, and it excited him.

"Why are you so fucking cute?" Jungkook muttered, and his heart stumbled once he heard the words escape his lips. Jimin, who was leaning on Jungkook now, grinned up at him, the tips of his ears gone red.

Jungkook couldn't hold his gaze. He looked towards the movie as it started, far too aware of Jimin's presence beside him. It was hard not to be. Jimin had such a large presence, especially to Jungkook. He filled a room with warmth, and he felt comfortable; Jungkook could almost always tell when he was there.

Jungkook had tried to space out and lose himself in the comedy, but there was something pushing on his shoulders, making him feel small.  He tried thinking about the last time he and Jimin had watched a movie like this, but he thought of snow. Which in turn reminded him of what happened an hour ago.

He knew. Taehyung knew. He knew Jungkook was a gullible piece of—

Jimin readjusted himself. He want from slightly leaning on Jungkook to putting his head on his chest.