Prologue

It was done. You had finally saved up enough money to buy a ticket to London and visit Thomas for two weeks. You were beyond thrilled.

The past few months had been slow, and too ordinary for you to bare. Without the movie being filmed in your property anymore, and your friends all scattered across the globe, fiancé included, each minute of the day just seemed to pass slower.

You and Thomas kept close in touch, texting, calling and even FaceTiming nearly everyday. But it still wasn't as good as in person, being able to feel his warm, gentle touch that you longed for.

Not much had happened since Thomas, Dylan, Will, Kayla and Ki Hong left for home. There was no word of a sequel to the Maze Runner being put into production, despite the film's popularity. And with each passing week, you began to get worried there would be one, and you wouldn't be able to hang out with all of your friends together again.

But at least you got to see Thomas. In 3 days, actually. And the best part was he had know idea you were visiting, so it would be a big surprise for him.

You figured it was time to finally meet his family, and to your luck Thomas' sister, Ava reached out to you to help organise your surprise; giving you the address and time to show up. Ava said she'd organise everything else.

And finally, once you'd already clicked on the 'book a flight' and payed for the ticket, realisation dawned on you.

"I'm about to see Thomas for the first time in almost three months!" You gasped excitedly.

Hello everyone!! So as you can tell, this is the epilogue of the book. I know it's extremely short, but I wanted it to just catch up the past few months that had passed since my last chapter of My Love.

More chapters are to come, much longer, I promise! And as always, hope you enjoy, and don't forget to vote and comment!

~Maddi~