Chapter 10

"Damn my head is caning," you groaned as you were woken, everyone looking around the room in confusion. You all lay on the floor of someone's room amongst a kingdom of blankets and pillows.

"What happened last night?" Dylan questioned, sleepily rubbing his eyes, his hair a mess just like everyone's else's.

"You, my dear friends decided to get drunk if your asses after you discovered the stocked mini fridges," Kaya chuckled, the only one seeming to be happy to be awake. "And this woman got it all on video," she smirked like a villain. A chorus of groans and complaints followed as people tried to get up and ready.

"That's a vague explanation, what did we actually do, Kaya?" Tom snapped, a tad grumpy from being woken up by an accidental kick to the head by you. He gingerly rubbed his head, sending you an annoyed glare. You could only giggle, however that action only sent another set of pounds through your head.

"Well lets just say you all got a little crazy and decided tag at 1 in the morning was a brilliant idea. You'd all without a doubt have carpet burn from all the falls you took from tackling each other. Actually people were sent up from the lobby to shut you up," Kaya laughed, leaning against the wall as she snapped a shot of everyone half dead.

"Why didn't you drink?" Dylan asked.

"Ah, because I am responsible and actually knew that we have a meeting with Wes today, in exactly... an hour and a half! Better get up buttercups—fans are rallying down bottom wanting to see us, so look pretty!" She have a strange look, only for you to remember your talk last night. With that, Kaya waltzed out of the room proudly, leaving everyone in a bundle of death and confusion.

"Whose room are we in?" You yawned, stumbling to your feet to assess the damage made— to the room and your body. As soon as you rise, joints groaned, cracked and ached, your skin irritated from carpet burn just as Kaya had promised.
'Good thing it's winter and I can cover these up with pants and jumpers'

"Mine, I think?" Ki Hong laughed.

"My head hurts," Thomas whined, stretching out like a starfish.

"I'm sorry babe, I was asleep," you giggled, holding out a hand to help him up. He hesitated for a moment before taking your hand, only to yank you down back to the ground.

"Sure you were," he laughed evilly as he  pinned you, jabbing you lightly in the ribs to tickle you. You let out exasperated squeals, your limbs flailing in the air, desperately trying to free yourself.

"S-stop, pl-ease!" You begged breathlessly. Thomas complied, perhaps his head hurting too much to continue, just like yours was.

"Here guys," Dylan came back up, handing out bottles of water. "There's some painkillers on the counter if you need them."

"Thanks Dyl," everyone murmured, downing the water. You made a move for the counter, grabbing a couple of pills and bringing the bottle back for the others.

After a good ten minutes, most of you were feeling well enough to actually function, and made you way to your own rooms to prepare for the day. For you, it was an easy relaxing day— getting to meet with Wes again and join the group. For Tom and the others however, they had to talk to fans, get photos, sign autographs and answer questions, then on top of that have their meeting with Wes. You sympathised for the lot of then.
🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸
"Hey Tom, you've got 20 minutes to get through fans and get to the set for you meeting. You may wanna speed things up," you called over the hum of the hairdryer. You were up and ready within the half hour. Tim in the other hand felt the need to have a full blown relaxing bubble bath spa treatment. Now, not only were you waiting on him, but so was everyone else.

They all piled up in your room, either sitting in one of the lounges, tapping their foot impatiently or pacing in small circles. They all groaned in agreement. Tom rolled his eyes, setting the hair dryer down.

"How do I look?" Your eyes roamed over his body, perhaps a little too much.

"Sexy, now lets go!" You herded then all out of the door like cattle, clapping and shooting behind them.

"Seriously man, why do you do in there that takes so long?" Dylan complained, filing in the elevator with everyone.

"Put in effort if seems," Thomas smirked as he glanced at Dylan, a chorus of 'oh damn' and 'well shit' erupting. Ki Hong patted him on the shoulder, laughing.

"Do you need some ice for that?" He asked Dylan, who only grumbled in the corner.

"Look, what I'm wearing is fine!" He retorted.

"Hun, a muscle tee and sweats are not fine, far from it. I tried to tell you," Ally giggled, kissing him on the cheek as he huffed in annoyance.

"Yeah, what ever happened to 'look pretty'?" Kaya snickered from the other end of the small room, Dylan shooting her a sharp glare.

Ding

"Here we go," Ki Hong exhaled, preparing himself. As the doors opened, everyone was bombarded with high pitched screams and cries of fans surrounding the lobby. No painkiller could save them from the raging headaches caused by screaming.

A few guard stood at the doors, waiting for you and the group, probably going to escort you to the cars. You stuck together, walking out the doors to greet fans. As per usual, you and Ally stuck to the back, leaving this sort of stuff to the professionals. Although you were requested to be in some photos, even sign a few things, which flattered you.

Right in time, the guards ushered you down the street towards a mini bus parked on the side. Everyone filed in, feeling like you were going to school, all your friends getting on the bus together, excited for what the day was to bring.
🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼
You were guided through to the set, into a large building set to look like an old construction warehouse. Everyone looked around in awe, excited to start working. The guard took you around a corner, where none other than Wes waited.

"Hey guys! I'm so glad to see you all made it here safely," he greeted warmly, a large smile playing on his lips. You all returned the greeting, either giving him a hug or handshake. He still wore his old cap, fraying at the edges.

"So before we start things off with handing out the scripts and all, I wanted you to meet your new cast mates: Giancarlo Esposito, Rosa Salazar, Jacob Lofland, Nathalie Emmanuel and Katherine McNamara," he introduced, leading everyone through a door into the meeting room. A few faces stood out to you from different movies and tv shows, while some were completely new. You couldn't help but wonder if this is what it was like for your friends last time.

"Hi there!" Rosa, who you recognised, stood from a chair to introduce herself. The others followed shortly after, shaking hands with you and your friends, introducing themselves and the characters they were playing.

"So how come we only got to meet now, are they in a different hotel?" You asked, turning to Wes.

"No, they're there, just below your floor. We couldn't get you all on the same floor unfortunately," he explained.

"So, you were the guys running and falling around at 1 in the morning," Nathalie remarked, arms folded with a smirk.

"So you were the guys who snitched, aye?" Dylan mocked her position, a humorous grin stretched across his face.

"What are you wearing?" Jacob questioned, pointing at Dylan as he tried to suppress a laugh.

"Oh come on, can't a man be comfortable?!" Dylan cried, throwing his hand in the air as the entire group, new and old, joined in on the laughter.