Chapter 14

You awoke to light pouring through the windows, the sun reaching its peak in the sky. The bed was empty aside from you, the entire room empty.

"Shit! Was I supposed to go with Thomas to set?" You asked yourself, leaping from bed to the bathroom. A small note with familiar neat writing was placed on the bench. You picked it up, scanning through the message.

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 (𝒴/𝒩), 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓊𝓅 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝓃𝓊𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒. 𝐸𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝟤 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶 𝓁𝓊𝓃𝒸𝒽 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊.
𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝓊𝓈𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒.

This brought a smile to your lips, folding the note and half and holding it to your chest. You checked the time, noticing you had about 3 hours until your lunch date with Tom.  To pass some time, you called your parents up and catch them up to speed. You spend about an hour organising when they'd come up to meet Thomas, and what things were like on set. They seemed happy for you and Thomas, and were more than excited to finally meet the famous man.

By 12, you decided to do some shopping, walking through the streets until you found a nice clothes shops. After about 10 minutes, you found a place with a stunning play suit on display in the window. It was a stunning deep red, with neckline travelling until the top of your abdomen where a belt with a beautiful gold tiger on it. The long sleeves stuck to your arms until your forearm, where they flared out. You knew in an instance that was what you had been looking for, and that was going to be your outfit to lunch, no matter how overdressed you looked.

In case there was Indy confusion in what I meant, I drew it (roughly)!

You returned gleefully, with just an hour left to get ready. Slipping into the play suit and seeing yourself in the mirror, you felt confident. You heard the click of the door opening, deciding to strut your stuff out to Thomas. The click of your heels echoed out the bathroom as you made your way to him. You watched his eyes widen and hover over your body, a smirk forming on his lips.

"You look stunning," he breathed as you reached him.

"I'm almost as tall as you now," you commented, barely having the crane your neck to see him anymore. You felt powerful now.

"I'll be ready in about ten minutes," Tom replied with a smirk, heading to the bathroom.

You took a seat on one of the couches as you waited for Tom, scrolling through your phone. Toms phone began to ring, buzzing on the coffee table at your feet.

"Tom your phone!" You yelled, however after no reply you decided to answer for him. You stared, noticing it was an unknown caller.

"Hey Tom!" A feminine voice chirped through the phone.

"No, this is his fiancé (Y/N), Thomas' just in the shower, can I pass on a message for you?" You found it odd that whoever this was, knew Tom well enough to use his nickname, yet there was not contact name.

"Oh, uh no that okay, I gotta go now, goodbye!" You heard the change in tone of her voice before she blatantly hung up on you.

"Rude," You commented with a frown, Thomas just walking out of the bathroom. "Some woman just called you, she seemed to know you pretty well cause she called you Tom, but there's no contact name?" You questioned, handing him the phone. Thomas looked at the phone, tensing for a moment before relaxing.

"Oh yeah, she's my makeup artist from set. I just got it yesterday so she could tell me what to do with my hair to make it more stylable."

"Why would she be calling now then?" You questioned, rising from your seat.

"Oh, I must have forgotten something in the trailer. Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah," you replied, finding his behaviour suspicious, however choosing to ignore it because today was too good of a day to fight. Plus Tom was a good man, that what you told yourself, and that's what everyone else told you as well.

Tom was a good man.

A short little chapter before things start to heat up and get nasty! Lots of trouble is to come because of this mysterious woman!