Chapter 3

"Rise and shine, Beautiful. We have a big day planned!" Thomas' sweet voice broke through to you, pulling you from a deep and dreamless sleep, the warmth of his body radiating off onto you.

You groaned in response, not ready to get up just yet. But as the realisation and excitement that Thomas was actually there beside you dawned on you, a new found sense of motivation drove you to open your eyes and enjoy the day.

Thomas knelt down at you side of the bed, the dull light from the window nearly engulfing his figure. You noticed he was already up and dressed, his long, light hair messily swept to the side and a bright smile stretched along his cheeks.

"I missed seeing your face when I woke you up. Don't kill me, I know it's early but we have a lot of places to see," Thomas defended, taking a step back until he was at a safe distance.

With a roll of your eyes, you flicked the heavy feather doona from your body, stretching your limbs and jumping out of bed.

"Like what you see?" You yawned, feeling Thomas' gaze on you as you walked to the bathroom in nothing but an over-sized shirt you stole from Thomas months back, and bright pink underwear.

"You could say that," you could hear the smirk in his voice. You continued to get ready for whatever Thomas had set up for the two of you; starting with a warm shower.

"Oh Tom," You called out, your voice bouncing off of the tiles walls.

"Yeah (Y/N)?" You heard over the sound of the shower.

"Why did you look worried last night, when we were talking about the wedding?" When he answered, his voice was much clearer, meaning he had stepped into the bathroom.

"Oh, I just realised that even though we've been engaged for three months, there has been no talk or plans for the wedding," he began.

"Well like your mum said, we have these two weeks to start thinking about it, and we shouldn't rush anything," you tried to soothe Thomas' worries. "We're gonna have to go see my parents soon as well. They've never even met you! They still don't believe me when I tell them I was dating and am engaged to my celebrity crush," you chuckled, recalling the conversation you had with your mother and father.

"Not this silly story again. You tried to play that on us when you were 16 (Y/N)!" You practically see your mum rolling her eyes through the phone. "But who is this guy you said you started dating?" It was pretty much a cycle of that conversation.

"I was not you celebrity crush," Thomas laughed.

"I beg to differ. I'm pretty sure there will still be cut out photo's of you stuck to the walls of my bedroom back home in Australia." You rolled your eyes, stepping out of the shower and wrapping a towel around your frame.

"Well that I need to see," Thomas simply chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You rubbed your hand together , hoping the friction would spread some fiction through your body. The fresh, cold air of London city stung your exposed skin, your cheeks and nose flushed a bright red as little flacks of snow danced elegantly through the air around you, making the atmosphere all the more romantic. People bustled about the streets, huddled closely to themselves in their thick woollen jumpers.

You pulled the soft fabric of the beanie further down you forehead until it almost reached your brow. Thomas walked close beside you, seemingly nowhere near as affected by the cold as you were. Whenever your hand was free, he'd wrap his big gloved one around yours, the heat from his body radiating through the thick wool.

You walked through a small park across the river from the Big Ben, the grass a rich green under the dull sky and an elegant fountain in the centre. The old-fashioned pavement lined with tall, old tree's was simply beautiful.

"Enjoying London, (Y/N)?" Thomas spoke up after a while.

"If only you knew how much I wanted to come here for like all of my life, and now that I'm finally here, it kinda sucks," Thomas turned to you, shock written across his face. "I'm kidding Tommy! You're so easy to fool. No, I absolutely love it, thank you so much for taking me out here," You stood on your tippy toes to peck a kiss on Thomas' cheek.

"I'm glad you like it, but don't forget this is only the beginning of a long day I have planned just for you, to give you a proper welcome to my hometown."

"I appreciate all the trouble you've put into this Tommy, but you really don't have to. Having you here is more than enough."

"I know that, but I love spoiling and surprising you," He chuckled as you walked along the old pathway along the river.

"Oh my god, is that Thomas Sangster?!" You heard the fan-girl shriek echo from behind you. Naturally, you both turned, to see a teenage girl dragging her boyfriend through the crowd towards you and Thomas.

"Oh god, I can't believe I'm meeting Thomas Sangster, can you believe it Sam?" She turned to her boyfriend, who seemed very unimpressed to be bumped down to second best besides Thomas.

"Yeah, so amazing," He mumbled, rolling his eyes.

"May I get a photo with you?" she asked, looking up at Thomas with pure excitement running through her.

"Ah yeah, sure!" Thomas smiled awkwardly, letting go of your hand to stand besides the girl as her boyfriend pulled out his phone and snapped a few shots. You politely stepped aside, waiting to link onto Thomas again.

"Thank you so so much! You're like my idol, I love you so much!" That triggered something within you. You knew all well that Thomas loved you, and had eyes for only you, but this little 18-year old was going to learn to back off.

Jealousy coursed through you as you walked up to Thomas and pulled his face down to yours, his lips automatically connecting with yours. You made sure that this girl knew Thomas was off limits, even if it wasn't really you. But jealousy does that to people you guessed.

By the time you pulled away from Thomas, the girl and her not-so-happy boyfriend had already backed off and began to walk away. A smirk found its way onto your lips as you watched her leave. Thomas followed your eye line, his eyes dancing between you and her as the dots connected.

"Jealous much?" He laughed.

"She needed to know you were off limits and to back off," You huffed, flicking hair across you shoulder, beginning to strut off.

"Hold up there green eyed monster, all she wanted was a photo!" Thomas laughed, jogging to catch up.

"Oh please, don't be so humble Tom; she wanted you, not that I blame her or anything."

"No she didn't!" Thomas defended, laughing again.

"Trust me when I say the Thomas, she dreams of 'accidently' meeting you and you both fall madly in love that instance." You informed.

"Did you used fantasise about that?" You could hear the evil smirk in his tone.

"Well, ah, that's irrelevant at this point in time."

"No, tell me, how did you dream we'd meet, huh?" Thomas egged on, jabbing you lightly in your side, completely amused by the conversation.

"I'd kinda, umm, dreamt about your car breaking down outside my house, and well, ah y'know, you'd have to come in to use the phone and all, and we'd start talking and stuff," You dragged on, playing with the back of your neck, embarrassed.

"Is that so, aye?" He still wore that smirk of his.

"Oh shut up!" You weakly defended. "so where are we going now?" You grumbled, eager to change the conversation

"We're going to look at the more scenic side of England," and with that, Thomas left you to wonder where he'd take you.