Chapter 11

Yeah, I've been gone for a while. A lot has been going on in life, and I need to focus on that stuff first. But hey, I'm here now with another chapter (finally, I know) so as per the usual, hope you all enjoy! Oh, and a little heads up, this chapter is gonna get a little... Steamy? Yeah let's go with that. Without any further ado, I give you the belated chapter 11!

You were mad at him. And oh was he going to know about it.

It had happened again, a mysterious number rang from Tom's phone as everyone got back from the meeting, and he just ditched you. Gave a curt smile, hiding his phone to no surprise and bolting away out of sight, leaving you alone, standing in the middle of the lobby like a weirdo. You figured you'd leave him, he obviously took it into much more importance than you. Were you being petty? Probably. Did you care? Nope.

You left Thomas to his business and went up into your room to change into something more comfortable. The entire time, from the elevator ride up right through to when you got dressed, you thought of the imaginary argument you'd have with him, only fueling your annoyance.

With a huff, you plopped on the bed and pulled out your phone out of habit. After a moment, you heard the click of the door lock and turned to see Thomas entering the room, the biggest, most goofy grin stretched across cheeks.

That look. It faltered you heart, and for a moment weakened and pushed your anger into an abyss. It was just too damn cute. Internally you scolded yourself for being such a push over, the man hadn't even said a word!

"Sorry babe, that was Wes, he was just letting me know a couple of things he forgot to tell me before," Thomas excused, making his way towards the bed.

"Why did you need to run off?" You questioned as emotionless as you could.

"It was quite loud, wanted to make sure I could hear him." Excuses.

"It was perfectly fine," You contradicted, searching his eyes for some sign- a falter in his gaze, stutter of his voice. But he was as smooth as butter as always.

"Bad reception as well," He rolled his eyes, chuckling.

"Whatever," You muttered, returning your attention to your phone. In all your pettiness, you had found a page on Instagram filled with pictures of shirtless men. You scrolled through, liking each image, knowing well Thomas could see.

Thomas smirked, laying next to you on the bed, pulling out the wad of paper which read 'Scorch Trials Script' across the top, pretending to scan over it. However, in reality he was scheming. And when Thomas Brodie-Sangster schemes, you always wind up losing.

In one smooth motion, he tossed the paper aside and grabbed you left hand, planting a delicate kiss just above the ring. With all your might, you ignored him and kept on scrolling, trying so desperately to ignore the light tingle of your skin as Thomas planted light kisses up your arm.

"You know you want to look at me," Tom murmured against your shoulder.

"N-nope," your voice got stuck in your throat as he leaned in closer, kissing your neck.

"Come on, Love," he purred in you ear, sounding out each syllable, "let me turn that groan into a moan," you almost choked. Thinking for a moment, you figured you could always be mad at him later. It had been months since you and Thomas got a proper chance to be so close, and you longed for it. In a lightbulb moment, you flipped the tables, tossing the phone aside and grabbing hold of Thomas' shoulder, using it to help pull yourself over to straddle his hips.

"You're right Tom, I want you to make me moan," You whispered, grinning devilishly seeing the moment of shock on his face. Soon enough, it was replaced by his signature smirk as his hands travelled up your shirt, finding a place on you waist. He took control, pulling you down to bring your lips to his.

Hungry, he moved on from your lips, finding your sweet spot and sucking on it, indeed pulling a moan from you throat. Feeling something hard form between your legs, you ground down on it with your hips, hearing the muffled moan you had earned which made you grin. Out of coincidence, you wore no bra, making it much easier as Thomas' hands trailed upwards, cold fingertips sending shivers down your spine.

You worked on the buttons of his short in the meantime, trying to retain the soft moans. Once done, you pulled away to pull you sweatshirt off and switch to the bottom, where Thomas climbed on top after too removing his shirt. Thomas planted his lips on you chest, travelling down at a teasingly slow rate. You were quick to help him remove you shorts and underwear, fully exposing yourself. A smirk flashed across his lips for a moment as he continued, kissing down you inner thigh. The air hitched in your throat as you felt his breath brush along your sensitive skin.

"Its's no fun if you're only missing a shirt," you reminded in a breathy voice. He hummed in agreement, stopping before he had even started to remove his trousers and boxers. You stared for a moment, whining to continue.

Thomas pulled your lips to his, your heart picking up as you felt his hand trail between you legs, earning a moan soon after.

"You'll be the death of me, Thomas," you whimpered, arching your back.

"Not yet," he replied.