Deact93

Lancaster Confession Files

DORREM CREATORS LEAKED!

Are you a player? Most Lancaster students became a victim of this secret, dangerous app we call "Dorrem". If you're a player, you're probably one of those players who strive to solve how to end the game... or to know who created this fucked up app.

Well, sit back and relax, my co-players because I'm gonna spill some tea.

Kael Madrigal, the first victim of this secret app, was the creator of the Dorrem itself. Kael worked with his co-partner, Colleen Asuncion, before when he was still alive. They both developed their first ever app filled with dares and tricky missions. But unfortunately, on the first month of the app's release, no one patronized the game. It was rated poorly by the first players.

One of the app developers was depresed about the results... and became too desperate to make everyone participate in app.

So, one tragic night, the first victim was announced to the first players of the game.

Kael Madrigal.

No one knew about the creator's identity. Everyone was not aware about who runs and controls the app. Everyone has no idea that the creator already died... and the app was just being run by a "her".

The one and only, Colleen Asuncion.

Colleen is a killer.

She killed Kael for the sake of the game. She killed innocent people. Break her endless chain, players. Stop playing Dorrem. The police are already tracking her location.

And for you, Colleen, I hope you rot in jail forever.

You deserve it.

Margaux Dela Cueva and 940 people reacted to this.

Like     Comment    Share

View previous comments...

Kath Madolid -  putangina?
Like    Reply

Keith Santos - CLASSMATE KO DATI SI COLLEEN! MAY SALTIK NA TALAGA YAN DATI PA!
Like   Reply

Jennalyn Cabauatan - Hayop ka, Colleen!
Like    Reply