Love you💙

I'm so so so sorry this is coming out so late. I've been backed up with homework and I'm trying to support my big sister through her depression, and I haven't had time to write. Again, I'm so sorry. 😿😿😿💙

I FORGOT THE IRISH POTATO!!!!

David=Daithi De Nogla

WARNING: Adorable fluff😻
______________________________

               (Ryan's POV)

I woke up to Thomas's horn and I yawned. Drum and I went in the line, Drum said the boys' names, Thomas went to his he-man, blah blah blah. Same as yesterday.

"Hey Ryan!" Tyler said. "Yeah?" I ask. "How'd the sleepover go?" He asked. "It was...wait, how did you know!?" I ask. "Well, when Drum is singing 'do do do' past the cabins, ya ain't hard to miss!" He laughs. The other boys laughed as well. I sighed. "Anyways, how did it go?" Mini asked. "Well...uhh.." I didn't really want to tell them. "He yelled 'i love you' in front of y/n." Drum said.

The boys starting having another laughing fit as I looked down, blushing.

"Can you guys stop laughing and give me some advice?" I ask. Their laughing slowed down a bit. "Sorry....what do ye want te know?" David asked. "Well, first off, how do a make her think I'm NOT crazy?" I ask. "Well, you could apologize, and say sorry for how you acted." Evan said. "Ok, I can do that." I say smiling. "Now, are you COMPLETELY sure you have the right y/n?" Drum asked for the millionth time. "The same y/n that has black cat ears and tail, a pet cat named Shadow, and owns a rose? I'm sure!" I say.

"Well Ryan, maybe ye can't force her. Ya just have te spent enough time with her so that she remembers you on her own." David says. "Ok...but what if she doesn't remember?" I ask. "She'll come around, you just need to give her time." Johnathan says. Lui rubbed my back. "Don't worry Ryan, we're all here for ya. And if you need any more advise, you can always come back to us!" Lui says, cheering me up. "Alright, thanks guys. I'm gonna go talk to her now!" I say.

I start running to the path that leads to the girls camp, when I noticed no one was following me. "Hey Drum! You coming?" I yell. "Nope! I ain't gonna be a third wheel! You can do it!" Drum yells back. I smile and run as fast as I can to the girls camp.

I was on my way there when I spotted Lily and her posse coming. I froze in place, then I sprinted off the path and into the woods. I looked behind me to see if she was following me when I tripped over something. I landed on my stomach with a small 'oof'.

"Ryan?" I heard a familiar voice say.

I look up to see a concerned y/n crouched down in front of me.

"Oh! Y/n, I was just going to the girls camp to find you." I say standing up. "Oh, well, watcha need?" She asked. "I...uh...wanted to say sorry for how I a-acted last night..." I stutter rubbing the back of my neck and looking down in embarrassment. "It's ok, but...can you tell me why you said it?" She asked looking at me. "What part?" I ask. "W-when you said you loved me..." She said looking at me in the eyes. I looked down, avoided her gaze. I closed my eyes.

"I meant it. I really care about you y/n, I really do...in more ways than you can imagine..." I say.

I felt her soft hand caress my cheek and lift my head up. I opened my eyes and I blushed. She looked into my eyes and I looked into hers. I got lost in her beautiful e/c eyes. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

She closed her eyes and leaned in, I did the same. I felt her lips touch mine and fireworks went off. Her lips were soft and warm like a marshmallow. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist. I licked her bottom lip asking for an entrance and she opened. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and I explored every inch of her mouth. Our tongues rubbed together and y/n tugged on my hair giving a small moan. We parted for air and I hugged her, resting my chin on top of her head. I sat down in the grass and I held her like my life depended on it.

"I...love you...y/n..." I said in between breaths. "I...love you too..." She said. I could hear her purring as she cuddled up on my lap, resting her head against my chest.

I shed two tears. A happy one, and a sad one. A happy one, knowing that she feels the same, and a sad one, knowing that she still doesn't remember me.

           (Shadow's POV)

I was taking a nap with y/n in the little hut in the woods when I feel y/n move away from me. I open one eye to see y/n talking to Ryan. I stretched and gave a small yawn. Then I look back at y/n to see her making out with Ryan. I starting to flipping out! My OTP!!! I ran out to find Drum and when I got onto the path I ran into him.

"Hey dood, what's up?" He says. I start pulling on his pant leg and I ran into the woods. He caught on and followed me. I stopped behind a tree and Drum looked at me confused. I pointed towards y/n and Ryan and his eyes went wide.

He smiled and looked at me. "OTP!" He whisper yelled. I nodded in agreement. We look back at the couple to see them cuddling in the grass. I dragged Drum away from them so they could cuddle in peace. As we went back to the path I saw Drum crying. I wasn't going to say anything since I was starting to cry too.

____________________________
Hope you enjoyed. Again, sorry for this coming out so late😿💙

Thank you Sansthesavage and Lover_Time for following me.