Chapter 3

Two weeks later, Ace stormed down the corridor in search for Poppy after breakfast. He had received a letter from his parents about what the four had been quarrelling about on September 1s. As soon as the letter landed in his hands, his sister had upped and left in a hurry and boy was Ace mad.

His face could give his hair a run for its money, it was very red and if he had his mother's abilities his hair would be even redder too! Ace was hot on Poppy's heals, the girl kept speeding up but her brother was faster. "Stop, right now!" Ace yelled and she stopped dead in her tracks as he grabbed onto her shoulder. "Why did you have to go and tell mum and dad that?"

Poppy stared up at her brother with an innocent smile on her lips, "I didn't do anything."

"Poppy Weasley you know full damn well that you have done something! I don't care for you excuses just tell me why you did it!" Ace Exclaimed waving his hands around in the air before swiping it through his curls.

"I said I didn't do anything! Why do you think it was me? I haven't sent a letter, Elly and Essie did!" Poppy cried and shrugged her brother off, "so before you accuse me of anything, get your bloody facts straight, Ace!" She stormed off her hair flowing behind her and her arms folded.

Ace ran after her, "Look, I'm sorry Pops! I guess I just forgot that they're here too! You sent mum and dad letters about things all last year and I'm sorry!"

Poppy rolled her eyes and flipped him off, leaving Ace stood in the middle of the corridor. Students passed him looking at him confusion and he only loved once the twins came bundling past him their books clutched to their chest m, a smile toying on their lips. "Morning Ace!" They grinned and skipped passed him.

"Mornin'- wait! You two back here!" He called and grabbed them by their arms, pulling them to the side of the corridor. "I know it wasn't Poppy, so why did you tell mum and dad about things that Poppy said about me last night?"

The twins stared up at their older brother, their eyes wide just as Sam came up behind them. "Ace? What's going on?"

"They told mum and dad about things that were said on the first night! They know full well that I wouldn't snitch or rat them out to our parents but they did it to me! They told them about the kids with Ivy! About other things and I'm pissed!"

Sam wrapped his arm around his friends shoulders. He tugged the redheaded boy away from his younger siblings that looked as if they were about to cry. "Ace-stop you're upsetting them." Sam mumbled.

"Boohoo! They're eleven! Not six! They should not do what they did! There's going to come a time when I'll snitch on them for everything they do at home and at school!" Ace roared. "I'm sick of it! All of them don't know a thing about privacy! Them and Poppy! Everything I have done so far this term, things Poppy has told them about last year, my parents know!"

Elliot and Esme stared at their brother in shock. Ace was never one to tell or get mad. In fact they couldn't remember a time where Ace has ever shouted angrily or even been angered. They didn't want to cry but their eyes brimmed with tears as the watched Sam trying to hold him back.

Poppy had heard shouting from where she was sat around the corner waiting for Ace to come around so she could apologise for flipping him off. The four siblings were very close and if any of them did something to the others they would apologise almost straight away. She got up from the window seat as she heard her name being yelled and once she saw the twins looking upset she ran to their aid hugging them tightly to her chest. She too hadn't seen Ace like this before, even when he was angry at her moments ago, that was new to her and she didn't like it.

"Ace! Stop it!" She exclaimed. "You scaring them and me for that matter!"

"Good! Then you'll know not to snitch on my private matters!"

Sam struggled to keep Ace at bay, and was very thankful when Professor Lupin rounded the corridor and intervened. "Ace? Poppy? Esme? Elliot? Mr Davies? What's going on?" He asked. He hadn't noticed that Sam was holding Ace back until now and instantly held onto his goddaughters son. "What is the matter, Ace?"

"Get off me!" Ace grumbled fighting against Remus' hold.

"Sir, he's angry at the twins and Poppy. It's about a letter." Same explained letting go of his friend.

"And now you! Sam! Are kidding me right now? After what I have just said to these three you go and spill as well! I can't believe this right now!" Ace was even angrier now. The twins had tears streaming down their cheeks and Poppy was in the verge of crying too. Remus was confused but turned to the younger students. "You three go on, I'll sort this. You too, Sam." The four nodded and Poppy led her siblings away, Sam following behind them, glancing back at Ace who was still struggling against Remus' grip. "Get off me! Get off!"

Fortunately, they were right outside of Remus' classroom so Remus pulled his struggling body into the room and closed the door. "You need to calm down!" He roared hoping this would make Ace stop.

It didn't.

It only made it worse.

"No! You can't tell me what to do! You aren't my dad! What's going on between me and the other three has nothing to do with you!"

"I think it does! You are part of my family but also one of my students!" Remus retorted. "As well as the fact, this is nothing do your nature. Something is wrong and I intend to help." His voice has calmed but Ace hadn't.

"I don't want your help!"