Chapter 4

It was late in the evening when Remus arrived at the flat above the shop. Fred, Orion, Angelina, Roxie and George had sat down in the living room, having just finished eating their dinner when he arrived by the floo network. He looked very worried and his hair was a mess from where he had been tugging on it. "Evening, Remus." They all greeted Roxie running up to him giving him a big hug.

He smiled at the young girl before asking her if she could go to her bedroom and play for a little while as he needed to talk to the adults. "What's wrong?" Questioned George as Remus sat down in the armchair opposite them. "Is Tonks alright?"

"Yes, she's fine, it's Ace that I am worried about." Orion sat up as did Fred, their eyebrows copying each other as they furrowed them. "He was very angry this morning, at the twins and Poppy along with Sam, so very very angry. Sam and I were holding him back. The twins were crying, Poppy was nearly crying. It was so unlike him. He was screaming, shouting and trying to get out of our grips."

"Why? Do you know?" Orion asked, Fred linking his hand with hers.

"Sam said something about a letter."

Fred sighed, "you don't think it's about what the twins put in the letter to us about?" Fred asked his wife.

"I don't know. Why should it be?" Orion shrugged. "It's not like we told him they told us- Fred did you make a joke in the letter about it?" Fred smiled sheepishly and she smacked his arm. "You absolute twat! Merlin, Fred what if it is about that? You know Ace is very private!"

"It was a harmless joke! Ry, calm your tits."

George and Angelina's eyes widened and they stood up, "that's our cue to leave. See you Remus." George said and the pair ran off up the stairs to their daughter's room.

Remus nodded, "I'm just going to go too... "

The pair didn't hear him as he disapparated. Instead, Orion glared at Fred who backed away as her hair changed colour. "Calm my fucking tits? Are you kidding me right now?"

"Love, I-er-I'm in deep shit aren't I?"

Orion nodded her head, "yes you bloody are! If it is the reason Ace has had an outburst for the first time ever, I will be telling him that it is your fault! And as for my bloody tits! If that want to be free, they will be free! I will not calm them! The beauty of going braless is so that they are free and not calm! So don't tell me to fucking calm them!"

"You're braless?" Fred smirked edging closer to her.Orion glared at him even harder and he ran from the room in fear for his life.

* * *

Ace laid in his bed, ignoring Sam trying to talk to him. He had placed the 'muffliato' charm around his bed curtains so nobody could hear him as he sobbed. He didn't want to be angry at his siblings. He felt ashamed of himself. He loves his siblings like Sirius loves his spatula, if not more. He never wanted to hurt them, but he had.

Ace didn't share his feelings very much. He hardly cried, he hardly showed any sign of emotions except for happiness. His emotions ate him alive and sometimes they over powered him, but usually that was when he was alone. Most of the time in the shower where he would let the water encase him and relieve him of his feelings.

"Come one Ace, I know you are angry-Merlin I never thought I would have to associate that with you- but please just talk to me. Lupin, he means well, that's why I told him. I wanted to help." He could hear Sam say from his bed.

"YEAH AND HELP YOU BLOODY DIDN'T!" Ace screamed knowing that Sam couldn't hear him. He didn't know why he was acting this way. He just was.

Seeing Elliot, Esme and Poppy in the state they were that morning made a sinking feeling in his gut appear. He wanted to throw up; disgusted of himself. His knuckles were raw and dry blood painted them from where he had punched the shower wall in the bathroom. He hadn't showered, he went in there to escape from Sam (something he never thought he would ever do).

"Come on, mate. Talk to me." Sam pleaded. "This is not normal of you... I'm worried."

Ace rolled his eyes and continued to sob, his body shaking on the bed. His hair was even messier than before as he pulled violently on his red curls. His cheeks were tear stained and his eyes red and puffy, bloodshot as well. He dropped his head was face first into the cushion and screamed, screamed the loudest he could, but nobody still heard.

Thankful for the use of magic, Ace continued to cry and scream until he couldn't. His throat was sore and felt like knives had ran down it. He had no voice left, it had gone leaving him silent. Much like usual.

Ace dealt with everything in silence. Nobody knew how his emotions overpowered him. They just saw the care free Ace Weasley. Even his family were oblivious to it.

'He's just very private' they all say. No, his emotions played him like a doll.

He was the puppet on their strings.

That's Ace {Fourth book in The 'I am Who?' Series}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें