Chapter 12

Everyone seemed to enjoy having the old Ace back on Christmas Eve. He was back to the funny, bubbly boy they were used too, even if his hair was still something they were all trying to process.

Laughing, Ace lifted his youngest sister into the air and spun her around before falling to his knees and laying her on the ground to tickle her.

"It is weird no?" His aunt Fleur asked her husband from the dining table. "The way that 'is mood 'as changed so sudden."

Bill had his arm around his wife and his other hand clutching his mug of coffee, "it's probably hormones, darling." He told her, "takes after his father with his hormonal changes, I tell you that."

"No he takes after all of you Weasley men." Said Tonks who was sat on the kitchen counter. "You and Charlie were very hormonal too, don't act as if you were angels. I'll tell you, Fleur, I got let into the Gryffindor common room in my fourth year and I found them crying by the fire place and the next minute I know they're running around laughing their socks off."

Fleur giggled at the story whilst Bill looked positively offended, "We did not!"

"Yes you did! I saw it with my own two eyes!"

"Then clearly you need them checked because you, my friend, were seeing things!" Bill retorted but turned his attention back to Ace he had cried out in disgust.

"Essie! That's disgusting!" Ace stared down at his shirt which was covered in vomit.

"I..told...you...to...stop!" She said laughing.

Ace's eyes widened, "No! Stop laughing! You'll throw up-....again!" Esme let another load go drenching him once more.

Upon hearing his son cry out, Fred entered the room and put a hand to his mouth to try and stop his laughter from being heard. He failed. Laughter tumbled from his lips as he called for Orion to come and look.

Seeing Ace covered in his sisters puke, Orion smacked Fred's arm, scolding him for not helping Ace and stood by her son.

"Arms up," She instructed him. Ace obeyed and raised his arm that had a little vomit splattered on them. Orion bent down and took the hem of his shirt in her hands and carefully pulled it off of his body, over his head and bunched it up. "Go and shower, sweetheart, Esme, you too, Freddie can you get her top from her when she changed out of it, I'll see if your mum wouldn't mind us washing them here."

Fred did as he was told as he got shot a look from Orion that said "if you don't, you'll die", and took Esme's hand leading her into the room she was staying in. Esme changed her top and went to go to a different shower whilst Fred gagged, carrying the shirt to his wife and practically throwing it at her.

"Fred!" She gasped, thankfully catching it and not getting sick anywhere else. "you idiot!"

"A loveable idiot!" Fred corrected her.

Orion rolled her eyes, putting the tops into the washing machine. "Thanks, Molly, for letting us use the washing machine."

"Honestly, dear, it's no problem. Feel free to use it whenever, it's dealt with enough sick, poo and wee over the years, most of courtesy of Fred and George anyway, with their little pranks." Molly smiled as Orion washed her hands. "Though, whilst you're under my roof, Fred, I can still ground you for not helping your children back there!"

Fred raised his hands in surrender, "I got Essie's top!"

"After Ryan asked you too." Returned Molly shaking her head.

"Details, mother, details." Fred rolled his eyes. Molly swatted him with the tea towel she had in her hand and he jumped.

"What's that, Georgie? A new idea? Just coming!" He called and ran out do the room like he was still a teenager.

Orion started to helped Molly with what she was cooking, and spoke up. "Have you heard of witches and wizards being able to do wandless magic like, levitating, moving things with their mind and sparks coming from their fingertips?" She asked.

"I have heard of the levitating and moving things, but not the sparks, why do you ask?"

"Just wondering, I had a weird dream about it and wasn't sure if it was caused by something I have read or learnt about back when I was in school...Merlin's beard that was ages ago. It's scary that. Thinking that my own kids are now at Hogwarts when it feel like only a couple of years ago I was there running from Filch with the boys and playing quidditch. Oh, the lectures from Wood! Still to this day I can remember them off by heart!"

Molly chuckled, "You think that's scary, wait until you are a grandmother."

"No, I don't want them growing up. Molly, how'd you deal with it all? Them all growing up. It's already gone so quickly." Orion paled rubbing her eyes.

Molly stopped cutting the carrots and turned to her daughter-in-law, "with a lot of smiles and sadness. You take each day as it comes, whether it be happy or sad, you cherish it. You'll be fine, you're still young, enjoy it. Yes, I missed my children and of course, you, Harry and Hermione whilst you all were off at school but it didn't stop me from doing things. I went out with my friends, had lovely lunches and even went to a few parties hosted by Arthur's colleagues.

Just because you have children doesn't mean you can't do things you used to. Like you and Fred used to go to the Leaky Cauldron for a drink or two with your friends before Ace was born, what's stopping you from doing it now whilst they are at school? Heck, I'd come with you both. I may be old but I'm not too old for a few drinks, Ryan! Remember that."

"Until my dying day."