1

Naruto Uzumaki was always treated unfairly. Because he is a 'monster' . Naruto still doesn't understand why they call him that. He has been treated unfairly his whole life. Never had a friend or even someone to hang out with. Gets beaten by the village multiple times a day. They try to break him mentally and physically. But it ends up adding to there anger when Naruto walks down the street without a single cut the next day. All children stay away from the boy their parents hate. Not a single person to talk to. No one cares about him to be honestly. Naruto scavenges for food every day. The only person who Naruto considers as a person who is kind hearted is the guy who runs the ramen place. He is still to shy to ask the guy his name so he calls him old man. but he gives Naruto a free bowl every week if Naruto shows up at the back of the tiny shop. Other people try to cut off Naruto food sources 'like he can find any anyway'. Every time he tries to eat the ramen he received the Villagers run him of before he can get a noodle.
If he can find a good source of food it doesn't last very long 'cause of the village . He ends up needing to steal food to survive. But only a rice ball or a simple apple will do him good for at least three days. If he can get ahold of one.

Today Naruto has run out of food and decides to go to the ramen shop again. ' I swear to this Damned Village if I don't get a scrap of food I'll go insane' Naruto sighs. He stands up from his place on the roof.He wondered if he would suffer as much if he just plain out said he was blind. Nah that would just make him sound weak. He might not be able to become a shinobi if every one knew. He jumped off the roof to another then another. Since Naruto got blinded by a angry mob when he was three Naruto basically had to fend for himself a new different way. learning all types of skills. He knows where every thing in the village is after a year of feeling and trying to remember where thing are and what they felt like. When he was five he found out he could sense every thing around him. That's how he can know out run mobs.Naruto stops moving to sense for the small haven. He was right beside it and almost passed it. Naruto jumps to the back of the shop and waits for tha old man to come out with Ayame.

(Naruto p0v)
I sat with my head hung low and my knees tucked to my chest. Waiting in the cold. By the drop of temperature I can tell it's turning night time. Foot steps approach me and I tense up. " Naruto is that you?" I hear a voice that's Ayames.i lifted my head to speak " oh it's you Ayame I thought you where a Villager for a minute" I replied. " You haven't come in quit some time are you doing alright?" The worry in her voice made me smile. " Um I'm doing just fine Ayame "i stood up and tried my best to 'look'into Ayames eyes. " so I assume your here for your extra large pork Meso?" She asked. "Yes In fact I can pay this time". I fumbled with my pockets to find Gama (his money filled frog ) A hand stops me and I lift my head up. "Naruto stop it's on me" she said sweetly. I could tell she was smiling. I smiled like for real not my mask smile my real smile. I haven't smiled like that in years. "I'll ask papa to make your noodles." She said then ran to the front. In a short five minutes she came out and gave it to me. " I took the bowl great full for Ayames kindness."Naruto I have to get back to work... Stay safe I'll see you next week!"she chirped. I nodded my thanks.She ran back to the front. As soon as she left I inhaled it loving the smell and broth with the delicious noodles and pork and crab. When I finished I left the bowl there then skipped away. I wonder why no one tried to stop me from eating.
( no ones pov)
A few villagers were hiding waiting for the demon. One of them spotted Naruto skipping happily down the side walk in the
dark. he is suddenly pushed into an allyway. Naruto scrambles to get away knowing it's the Villagers trying to beat him again. "Look what's here guys! The demon was just skipping. Who said you could be happy! "One guy in the front snarled. " I-I" Naruto didn't want to answer. The guy in front nodded his head then two guy out of the mob went to hold him down. Naruto struggled but he was no match for these strong men.A six year old kid and older men what do you expect? "I don't like seeing you happy" the man said. The man stepped forward. He stabbed Naruto in the leg with a Knife. Naruto only grunted not wanting to give them the satisfaction of a scream. "We got a brave one here!" The man laughed. "I wonder how long your pride will last." He whispered in Naruto a ear. He wiggled the knife in Narutos leg. Naruto only took in deep breaths trying not to focus on the metal in his thigh. He started to twist is left and right Naruto whimpered a bit but the man was not satisfied. He pulled it out than held it up high above his thighs and shoved the knife repeatedly in both legs earning a ear piercing scream from the six year old. Naruto didn't care anymore. Fuck it.He screamed and sobbed not caring who saw. They flipped him over on his stomach. And took off his shirt. The man dug his knees in the back of Narutos thighs and started carving into his back words like monster demon murderer weak pathetic and much much more. " IM SORRY IM SORRY STOP PLEASE STOP I WONT BE- AHHHHH JUST STOP. " Naruto screamed. The man stopped looking at his handy work. Every one cheered at the work the man done. "He's all yours" he said getting up and walking away. Leaving Naruto to get beaten by the Villagers.
(Narutos pov)
I try the best to bock the kicks and punches while covering my face to avoid the glass bottles being thrown at me. I could hear a loud roar above. The Villagers Ran away screaming leaving me to bleed out with a threat that could kill me. I start to slip away into unconsciousness. A person picks me up and says "your gonna be okay your not dying on my watch. " then I slip into unconsciousness.
-1139 words
---------------///
Ollo my pepps I hope you guys enjoy this naruto thing. Every chapter I post will have at least 1000 words not including the authors notes at the beginning or end. Any suggestions? Also you people who think I won't respond to your comments I will so please list your thoughts. Vote if you bother reading. Don't correct my grammar I'm still learning 😑