9

(No POV)
Few hours later.

Sasuke sighed and decided to take the pouch to the dobes  home. He got off his lonesome couch and walked over to the table were he set it on. He smiled sadly as he remembered something his mother always said" No weapons on the table young man! 'But mom!' No!' They would argue. 'Bu-' 'sasuke listen to your motherhis dad would say shuting him up.'Its okay sasuke she did the same to me' itachi would always smile 'Thanks Itachi -nee!"  Sasuke then scowled as he remembered that night. The one they stopped being happy, the one were he was left alone,the night the old him died. He grabbed the item and walked out of the uchiha compound... Making sure it was locked.
The emo walked down the streets of Konoha when he remembered he has no clue where naruto lives. He sighed and walked up to a man with blond hair holding hands with a black haired chick."Do you know where a kid by the name naruto lives?" He asked annoyed that he had to do this. "Oh naruto naruto naruto...nope doesn't sound familiar  ?" The girl said."Naruto...oh you mean the demon brat" the mans face scrunched up in disgust ."oh him... A handsome man like you doesn't need to concern yourself with such vile shit" the girl said face scrunching up as well." I need to give  him something" he replied bluntly . "We all love doing that , Sure no problem why didn't you say that before? He lives in that building over there!" She said cheerfully pointing at a run down apartment building ."Give him a good one!" They smiled then left. 'What was that all about?' Sasuke thought confused.'And demon? What the fuck do they know?'   He rolled his eyes. Sasuke walked up to the building scrunching up his nose at the smell of alcohol and smoke mixed in with a musty smell. Stepping inside the building the smell hit him  ten times worse. There was a fat middle aged man with brown hair and blue eyes he smelled like shit. "Naruto uzumaki does he live here?" Sasuke said gagging slightly as he opened his mouth."naruto uzumaki, he grumbled running his finger down a stained old paper. His finger landed on a name that was scratched out with multiple 'nick names' like demon,slut,whore,brat,The one who's a east of air. "Oh you mean little ole shit head" he laughed gruffly and spit behind the counter . "the little ole fucker is in room 42 out side(don't know actual room number)." "Give him a cut on the arm for me " he smiled creepily. Sasuke looked at him in hate and left before he killed someone. He walked until he found room 42 and was surprised when the door was unlocked.Stepping inside he heard a munching sound and rolled his eyes to the heavens . 'eating of coarse he is' he tried to flick on the lights but was confused when they didn't turn on. He walked forward and stopped. He looked at a girl with brown hair and tiger ears, she had tiger eyes and her skin was like iruka -sensei's. Her back was turned and she was doing something, and naruto was on the bed seeming nocked out. Sasuke drew a kuni. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" He snarled. She jumped up with a mouth of food and her eyes opened wide. She gulped then narrowed her eyes " If your here to hurt naruto I will slit your throat " she growled gaze turning cold. Her eyes widened in realization when she saw His hair."Duck butt?" She said confused.
"Who are you and my name is sasuke uchiha" he said growing an irk mark."oh yeah... FUDGE!" She scrambled back tripping over the table sending the food flying everywhere.
"Yo-You aren't supposed to be here!" She said. "Uhm bye!" She jumped out of the window.Sasuke sweat dropped"What the Hell?" He mumbled.he ran to the window and there wasn't no one except that cat on the roof licking its paws. Then out of nowhere three gennin tried to chase it. "COME HERE U VERMIN" They all yelled. "Idiots, Oh would ya look at that there sensei is yelling too.' He thought.sasuke dropped the kuni pouch on the bed then left, thinking over his day. He kissed the Dobe, his sensei is a pervert,Sakura knows where he lives and probably every sent in the compound,He found more people to hate, and he saw a mysterious girl...... Sasuke Uchiha's life is fucked up.

\\\\\\\°°°\\\\\\\\°°°\\\\\\\\\°°°\\\\\\\\°°°
Okay my readers enjoy the chapter I put together last minute , comment vote bla bla bla....