15

......sorry for my absence .... I have been busy and I kinda been taking a break from watta pad. BUT IM BACK PEEPS!!!!
-----------------------------------------

no ones POV

"no...No no no NO NO NOOO!" Naruto yelled making an X with his arms and shaking his head at incredible speed. "Old man we have done to many chores! I want a real mission!" He wined .

"Naruto! That's not how you  speak to lord third!" Iruka scowled . "its alright iruka" the old man chuckled then let out a small sigh. " Look naruto you are genin and genin-"

"Kakashi sensei gave us that speech!" He groaned out.

".... Well then you know about the mission rank-" Naruto tunes him out and rather thinks of ramen and he stared at the third in a creepy was as if he wasn't looking at him ,which he wasn't , but he was.

Sasuke and Sakura had to listen to the mans calming voice that almost made sakura want to sleep.

In the middle naruto snapped out of his gaze and jumped up "Come on give us a a mission !" He blurted and sakura hit his head . "did u not just listen to what he said !" "Nope" he smiled sheepishly and she sighed.

"Actually kakashi came asking about that... And he is alright with it... Then Your mission will be a escort mission. " he said pulling up a Paper. "Iruka if you will send Tazuna in" the dolphin nodded and walked outside to come back in with a man that reeked of alcohol."Are you telling me these little brats are to be my body gaurds" he slurred and took another chug of his sake.

Naruto froze and stayed very still  frozen in fear.

Naruto's POV

It smells like him....

Kit its not him

It..it sounds like him

Kit it is not him, calm down

I took a few deep breaths to try and calm down my Racing heart.

"These kids are ninja? None of them look capable ! Especially the short one with the dumb expression on his face!" Tazuna scowled.

I didn't do a thing... Usually anyone who said that would be face first in the floor... But this man...

"Its alright they are all trained genin and I'm a jonin" Kakashi said , I could feel his questioning gaze land olives

"I expect you all to be willing to lay down you're lives to protect me"

------------------

Sorry its short but I wanted to get something out there! I haven't updated in a long time so sorry peeps!!!! I've been working on this for far to long