12

Hello ma peeps! Miss me? be fore you chew me out for not updating I've been busy! Band concert,STAAR test which is spelled WRONG! Any way enjoy
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

"Saku....kura...SAKURA!"

"Huh? W-what is going on..." She groaned holding her head. "You passed out... I knew sasuke was ugly but damn-" "Shut it Dobe!!!!" Sasuke intervened . "fine fine " he held up his hands in surrender .

Sakura stood up slowly dusting herself off. "Your okay right sasuke -kun?"
He gave her that are you kidding me look. "Yeah I'm stuck in a hole I'm totally fine !" Naruto rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh yeah let me help u teme" he offered a hand. Sasuke grew an irk mark. "MY ARMS ARE BURIED TOO U DIMWIT !!" he yelled. "Oh yeah ....right" naruto grabbed sasuke head and started to pull. "What....do ....you....think...your..doing !!!" Sasuke gasped in between pulls. "Trying to pull you out what do you think!"naruto stopped to think.

Have any ideas?
" how much of him do you want?"
What kind of question is that!?!
"Do u only want his head or all of him..."
All of him all of him!!
"Oh....I can't help you"
Of coarse you can't

"Uhm what if we tried to dig him out ...." Sakura said partly to herself. "Great idea sakura. Shadow clone jitsu!" About 30 of Naruto's clones popped into existence. "Okay guys we are going to dig!" He commanded . "hai!" They nodded and started to dig.

A few minutes later they got his torso free and his arms.
"I got it I no longer need you Dobe" sasuke glared his pride damaged.'Although i have no clue how you dug threw the coarse dirt'he thought then pushed up and launched into the air landing gracefully onto the solid earth."don't ever speak of this to anyone" he snarled then ran off into the forest. "A simple thank you would do!" Naruto called after. Sakura had hearts in her eyes and shook her head. "Thanks for earlier naruto.....but your still a baka!!!" She yelled and bolted in another direction. Naruto sweat dropped.
So rude!!!!
Your telling me
We don't need there help!

Naruto's stomach chosen that moment to growl even tho he ate breakfast."hm...were are those bento boxes..." He wondered sniffing the smell out.

Didn't the brat make u pancakes?
Of course she did! But I'm not going to pass up a chance of food!
She is such a bad influence on you kit
And your not ?
You got me there

Naruto decided against taking one after imagining the worst case sanario . 'I can handle it I've gone weeks without food at some points in my life' he thought grimly to his self. Naruto evaluated the situation and the amount of time he had left. He nodded at his choice then walked little ways into the woods.