2

(Nooooo ones pov)
The blond bleeding out little boy passes out as the shadowy figure picks him up. The person jumps on the tops of houses to finally arrive at a attempted makeshift home held up by scraps of metal and rotten wood shaped as thin pillars. All types of dirty clothing and raggedy blankets holding it together trying pitifully to keep out the cold.

The person enters like they did regularly Each day. She lays the boy on a pile of blankets she sleeps on and checks for wounds that have been made by the Villagers ' This is going to far. Those villagers are hurting another child for no Damn reason. He probably doesn't even know why he just got tortured. I bet he thought he was going to die!" The girl angrily thought.

She lifts his shirt but is surprised to find most of the wounds already closed. And the split skin threading itself back together. She flipped him on his back and growled seeing what they have carved on his back. She looked on her arms seeing they have done the same thing to him witch they had did to her years ago. She took a deep breath and rolls up his blood soaked shorts. She silently gasped.

There were two giant holes in his thighs along with multiple bruises jabs and cuts. She got out here first aid kit and got out some alcoholic wipes. 'They may heal by themselves but that doesn't mean the won't get infected later' she thought to herself. She wiped every cut and put some ointment on it as well for pain relief as well as cooling.

She put up the kit and looked at the clothes he has on. They were all bloody and dirty. She made a note to give him new clothes in the morning. And left the boy in the warmth of the blankets for a night stroll.

(Naruto pov mindscape)
I open my eyes to a sewer looking place filled with water. I opened my eyes.
"WAIT MY EYES" I yell. "I put my hand in front of my face. How in the Damn hell can I see ?!" I whisper.
"Took you long enough"
I jump back falling in the ankle deep water.
"Who the Hell are you!" I shout.
" is it not obvious"
The voice asks annoyed.
"Well how should I know who the fuck you are!" I said. "Quiet your voice hurts. I have many names. I'm called the Kyubbi,the nine tails,A murderer,monster, Demon. But I prefer being called Kurama."
He grumbled. I froze. " But that's what I'm called."yeah since I'm in you your me and I'm you so we have a stupid bond and yada yada yada yada." He says lazily. "How did you know what I thought?" I ask confused. "Kit your in your mindscape" he sighed.
"Oh" I whispered "Why did you call me kit?" I ask annoyed.
"Cause I can Believe  it!" He said in a shrill voice. "Hey I don't soumd like that!" I yelled my voice a octave higher. "Shut up kit your so annoying"he growled. "Make meh!" I said shaking my butt back and forth. "If you don't stop so the fourth Hokage help me I'll strangle that little pink neck of yours!" He yelled. I gulped "someone has a teeemmmppper" he looked at me darkly. "Um never mind"
"I would kill you but if I did I would die so Ima take a nap" he yawned suddenly looking adorable. I resisted the urge to go pet and hug the fluffy fox. "Someone's lazy" I grumbled. "What was that kit" my vision started slipping away and I woke up in the warm embrace of warm blankets and the sunrays hit my face. "My eyes" I whisper. I sit up and sense someone nearby. There was the sound of curtains moving. "Oh look who's awake!" The voice said. By the sound it's a girl  the voice is deeper than a normal girls and laced with velvet and it sounds a bit animalistic as well
Too. "Hello I'm Tora and who are you?"

---------///
Hello peeps sorry for the sort chapter vote comment or don't I really don't care as long as you enjoyed bye for now!🙃