5

(Naruto)

I jolted down the hall ways I've come t know. I ran and turn the fifth corner and jumped into the class room.I only felt a few chakras. Hmm Every one must be nervous today it starts in 7 minutes.so Hinata is here so is shikamaru choji Sasuke and Shino and Ino. Sasuke is in my spot the stupid Teme! " Oi TEME your in my favorite spot!" I yelled getting aggravate."Hn" he replied. I just go and sit beside him. Yay I love my job! Ignoring the hell out of sasuke. After a few minutes more chakras start filling the room and I felt a punch coming my way. I froze and I got hit hard ....very very hard. Then the banshees voice came " Naruto how DARE you sit next to Sasuke- kun." I groaned. " I want to sit next to sasuke-kun!" I got pushed out my desk. "Fuck you BITCH " I hissed. She gasped." WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME YOU BAKA_!" Then the fangirl club for oh precious sasuke kun filed behind her." WE WANT SASUKE KUN!" They yelled.I jumped in front of him. Wtf does this guy have that I don't I mean come the heck on. He is just a brooding preteen who is the last uchiha! So what he is the top of the class and he won a SINGLE sparing match and I willingly stoped so karma wouldn't get to caught up in it and get consumed for blood lust. He is so aggravating and annoying he is a Teme all the way.I got interrupted from my thoughts when I got pushed forward.i heard a lazy yawn.I didn't know until it was to late.my emotionless eyes widen so big I was blushing so much and from the rise in temperature I'm not the only one.I'm . Kissing. The teme. Sakura is going to kill me."Cinnamon" he mumbled so quietly I would of missed it if I didn't have Heightened senses . I blushed then we both turned our heads and started coughing and gagging. I wiped ferociously to get it off my tongue . Then I got tackled to the floor. Being beaten to a pulp is not how I wanted to start out the day. Iruka-sensi walked in and I limped to the chair beside sakura. " Stupid banshee always getting what she wants"
I mumble. Iruka-sensi started explaining that today was graduation and stuff I zoned out. It's just the same as the last time. I waited until I was called." Okay naruto are you ready to begin. "Iruka-sensi said worrying. I remembered the talk we had the other day when I was caught painting the hokage faces. I saw mizuki-sensi and he pat me on the back.I smiled and then I felt a little dizzy. I shook my head." First do a transformation jutsu. I want you to turn into Lord hokage." Mizuki said. I made the hand sign and a puff of white smoke appered. Ifelt my features change into an old man. But I felt a little loopy and the face didn't turn out right. Everyone laughed at my attempt. " the demon can't even do a transformation jutsu!" I cancelled the jutsu and tried again. Same result. Everyone was laughing so I played along like it was supposed to happen. I did my sexy jutsu and I gave Iruka and mizuki a nose bleed from the sound of it . Every one was bawling with laughter" HE CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT!!!". I tried my jutsu again turning into the hokage but right this time."Narutoooooooooo" iruka yelled. I rubbed my neck sheepishly ." Okay umm next is
//////////a few jutsu later////// //////////

"Okay naruto the clone jutsu" they said. I was feeling so tired and dizzy.I tried but it didn't work it came out wrong I tried....Then again..........and another....one more time...should I continue....Why am I so useless... what's the point........I give up I ran out the class room hearing sakura say " I'm so glad the demon is gone!".I couldn't stop the tears that are falling. I can never do anything right. I'm stupid I'm an idiot. And a baka. A loser. A dobe. A monster. I sat on my favorite swing. The bell rung and every one came outside for lunch. A Russel catches my attention. Then a pair of arms wrap around me. " Why so sad Naruto" that velvety caring voice asked."Tora I'm useless I failed again ....AGAIN! I can never achieve our dreams your dreams to become a ninja. Never again Tora I hate this place so much everyone is so self centered.only thinking of themselves. Bringing people down when they try and fail." I crying in her chest wetting her hoody in drool and stray tears.
(Tora)
I hated these people .this village . Why why would anyone do this be so rejecting and heart less.I glare at the people who are pointing at naruto." Hey did you hear! That boy over there is the only one who didn't pass. "One girl said."keep your voice down the demon might hear us." Another said. I growled at them and clutched onto the silently crying blond. I hear a shuffle and see mizuki. I growled I remember him he was always he one who lead my beatings. I jump up in the tree. Mizuki starts talking about how he can help naruto become the strongest ninja ever if he borrows some scroll. The color drained from my face when naruto agreed to him and he ran off. I chased after him but I lost him. I stopped and I looked at the sky it's after noon. I sniff for his scent I walk around a bit I found his trail. I dropped to all fours. "Claw expansion jutsu" I said.
My already Animalistic claws grow in size and I use them to catapult myself and I accelerated in speed. I ran for a while all around town. What the fudge was he doing.....the hoky poky? Up ahead there was a group of ninja. I stopped and my claws shrink. " we are to capture Naruto uzamaki for stealing the-" I ran off. Naruto you sure screwed up this time.I looked behind me and I saw Iruka. I smiled probably one of the only nice people that care about naruto.I skirted to a stop while flipping my hood over my head and Iruka looked at me holding a kuni."who are you" he snapped. "Wow wow wow easy buddy I see your mad. I'm naruto friend and I'm not one to ask for help but I need your help." I said. His eyes softened at the mention of naruto." Why is naruto doing this he knows so so much better." " it's mizuki he is putting false thoughts into naruto head and naruto is very emotional right now of all times. Naruto needs people he can trust right now." I. Said gesturing that we need to go.we both sprinted I couldn't keep up ."CLAW EXPANSION JUTSU !" I yelled. My claws grew I was running faster and caught up."neat trick "he said. I grunted in response. "You go ahead Iruka ill stay behind." He nodded.
///////////Time SKIP brought to you by karma the left out Fox hmpt naruto needs to reconnect the link/////////
I hide in the bushes watching the battle waiting to come in . Misuki threw a big surkin at naruto. I ran out I was surprised when iruka jumped in and protected naruto.they were talking and mizuki was telling naruto it isn't true . I growled and pounced at him with my expanded claws.he dodged and threw multiple kuni I deflected them.he kicked me in the face and i flew over to iruka who caught me . My hood flew back and he smirked."looky here a monster protecting a monster how disgusting" he smirked. I was about to pounce when iruka pointed to the direction naruto ran off. "But your hurt" I said."I can manage" he said smiling. I shook my head. "You go he needs you more than me!" I pushed him towards that direction. I continued to fight mizuki for ten minutes. I looked behind me and every thing was a watery rain bow color. It turned black. Then it showed my past. I was playing with my father when the sound ninja came. I was only two at the time . My father picked me up and he ran to the house. He got attacked by kuni but he dodged being a ninja himself it was easy but one hit him in the shoulder and he dropped me.he got on all fours and hunched over me. The tip of a sword came threw his stomach. "Tora ...... you need to keep living for both of us okay......don't...ever .....forget...me." he was decapitated in front of my eyes his head fell on my chest. I screamed as the rest of his body collapsed over me. I only saw black after words getting knocked out. When I opened them again .I was in a test tub. "Lord orochimaru she is awake shall we start?" Said a muffled voice."of course Kaabuto let's begin". A pain erupted my entire body.I screamed. This seemed to on for ages."she's still alive sir " that same voice said."that's great Kabutoto take her out. Now that we know she can handle it I can start her surgery.let's make us a human tiger hybrid!" That menacing voice said..................................... hours painful hours of surgery I had to relive so many like me died.......I was the only one human tiger hybrid that survived two years of that suffering experiments and pain. Then he came an ANBU . Mask of a crow. My best friend. My.....My brother figure. Itachi uchiha. The one who saved me at the age of four.Then he disappeared one day and I never seen him again the beatings were bad so so bad and they hurt like hell. Then I met naruto the sweet child who experience what I have. Still has the guts to follow his dreams.

I was shook awake. By Naruto. I jumped on him hugging him and squeezing him to death."NARUTO WHAT THE FUCKING HELL I WAS SO SCARED YOU WOULD GET HURT!" I yelled tears in my eyes."That fucking mizuki put me under a genjutsu I will kill him for hurting naru-chan .he was on my doing it for his own profit.DAMN YOU MIZUKI!" I yelled."Tora I've never seen you so mad and you just cursed." He said shaken."I'm sorry I wasn't thinking straight I just thought if it made me stronger I could become a ninja because that's what mizuki said. He said I could pass if I helped him and I didn't want to disappoint you." He said. "Naruto you come over here" iruka said. Naruto walked over head down. Close your eyes. Naruto closed his eyes not like he could see anywhere iruka took off his goggles and put on his own head band on naruto. he said open them karma told him what happened I assume .naruto cried and hugged iruka ."and let's get Ramen it's on me " we both hugged him and we all skipped off to get ramen.