7

Hello peeps don't kill me I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while  forgive me! And enjoy ########################

'(Naruto')

"TORA! hey tora come back!" I yelled as toras chakra signature got farther away. " Che Dobe she's not coming back " sasuke grumbled. "Shut up teme ! If you weren't so mean to her she might have stayed!" I growled . " I agree with sasuke-kun! Hopefully she never comes back" sakura said."oh you want to go teme you wanna go! " I snarled . . oh please I'm an uchiha you will lose " sasuke countered.

"Alright alright break it up you two." Kakashi-sensei said. Me and well more like teme glaring and I trying to look like I'm glaring . " so as I was saying tomorrow come meet me at training ground seven and don't eat breakfast you might throw up! He said . then I think he shushined away.

I sigh and try to jump but I tripped .I could feel the blush coming so I jumped away before my team could see. I still can't believe sasuke affected tora like that . no one gets to her! Well from what ive seen anyway. Tora is still a mystery .but who is this Itachi person? Sasuke was really mad and sad from his voice . And why was Tora confused  like that. It was the she personally new this person  . well I imagine she would be at her hut if she wants to get away for a while.

Oi kurama where is her place again ?*snore snore* hello kura can ya hear me * snore* KURAMAehWhere is toras place againEh... Oh you mean the brat. She's exactly one hundred naruto jumps away from here. In twenty turn right then another thirty turn another right then ten after that turn left then forty go straight.

I mentality sweat dropped. That makes a zigzage. I can go straight and make it in five minutes from your calculations on where It is. I replied that n a matter o factly voice and jumped off head twords her hut.

you never said we had to go the quickest way.   Fair enough you complicated fox. What ever you unspecific human.fox.human.FOX.HUMAN! FLUFF BALL. HUMAN. STUPID. HUMAN. DUNCE.HUMAN. why do you keep using human its not insulting ? To me it is. Okay.....HUMAN. Fuck you .

nu uh ah wait until tora finds out. Speaking of which we are here.I ain't scared of no kitty. You are forgetting one thing she can be insulting and she isn't scared of you. I still not scared me am the kyuubi no kitsune I can destroy you and every one you love and this village- I'm cutting the link again.no don't you fucking damn dare- heh heh is it weird I still find that amusing. I bounced in front of toras hut. I ran inside to hear little adorable snores her chakra was small as before so I guess she is still in cat form.
I haven't been here in forever.when was the last time like two years ago? Damn.I plopped into the 'bed'. I really need to get tora to move in with me this place isn't going to be here forever. I wonder why she stays here. I reached over and scratched her ears. Soft purrs emitted from her chest.her chest suddenly got much bigger and I heard a poof.I think the transformation jutsu is over exceeding its limits . she needs a real teacher not me to learn all the thing a ninja needs to know. I wonder if kakashi sensi would teach her. A ha he could watch him train us and learn in the process. She could also have some friends 'Wow Tora needs a lot of things' . I thought. I cuddled up to Tora feeling her warmth. Her arms of instantly wrapped around me like she did when I lived with her. I slowly lost conscious ness. And joined her in the land of slumber.
&#&#&&$&#&#&#&@&&@
Guys thanks you so much for ONE HUNDRED VUEWS I MEAN WTFQU?!?! I live ya guys have a nice afternoon!