8

(No ones POV)

The tired cat -like girl hesitantly opened her eyes to find warm red rays of sunlight coming through the  spaces of the moldy and decaying wood boards she uses as a roof. She stretched and her hand came in contact with a certain blondes peace full face. She flinched and hope she didn't wake him ,but let out a sigh of relief when his scrunched up face soon  relaxed into a peace full state yet again. Tora smiled to her self.

'Naruto I still can't get over your cute face' she thought f.

Letting out another sigh she stood and said "I wonder how long its been since you last visited me... Now I have to take you home because  you fell asleep on me  . greeeeat" 

groaning and companing about how stupid it was slowly she shimmied her arms under naruto and picked him up bridal style.

The brown headed fourteen year old girl jumped out of the hole in her ceiling . Forgetting her orange hoodie, but the thought off it never occurred to her when she quickly jumped through Konoha.
°^°°^°^°^°^°^°^°°¥°^^^°^°
"Hey mu ma what is thwat  " A little boy asked his dear old mother.

"Oh hunny that's just...." The mother squinted her eyes. Then they widened."Shichinu were going home"

"But mu ma twe  gworce-"

"No time we are finding your father and going home"

"Bu-"

"Don't talk back !" She hissed at her child shoving him lightly away from the small store.

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°°^°

  Shortly after that weird moment Both children arrived at Naruto s apartment. Unlike usual tora decided to go in the front door.

She turned the knob slowly and walked in. The lights were turned off and some ramen trash was left on the table from weeks before.

'Naruto needs to lock his door' Tora mumbled . she was getting tired of holding Naruto so she sat him down on his bed.

After that she walked back over to the door to lock it but remembered she doesn't have the spare set......which were in her hoodie." Idiot Idiot Idiot'  she chanted banging her head against the wall.

Sighing she opened the fridge to eat something. Oh and did I mention she is a food o holic? She grabbed a whole lot of food and made her way to the table. She would make something tastier but......  She's to lazy.

After Spreading all the food on the table. She slowly sat down and mummers thank you for the food.

Then eats like no one has eaten food before .

____Earlier ___
'No ones pov'___

"Hey sasuke -kun since naruto baka and that cat is finally gone want to go on a date with me . the two of us alone " Sakura purred much to sasuke disgust . Sasuke scanned his mind thinking of an excuse and settled on the good ole original .

" I'm busy " he said in his monotone bland voice.

"No your not!" Sakura squealed. Before sasuke could say any thing she started to talk again very fast with a finger on her cheek.

"Your not busy ! I checked your house and cleaned it. I restocked your food extra tomatoes because you love them! I washed your clothes. Cleaned your shoes and even made your bed!" Sasuke looked at her in horror. Not letting it show of coarse.' Fangirls are so Scary so so so fucking scary' he thought .

His eyes averted themselves from her blushing face and  to his luck landed on a kuni pouch and his eyes lit up.

"Sakura that's good in all but ....... I need to take something back to naruto...and hang out with him for a while." Sasuke said turning his body so she couldn't she him gag.

He quickly grabbed the pouch and jumped away leaving sakura alone.

Sakura made way home with her head down "At least I got to sniff his clothes" she sighed.

" I need to change houses"
Sasuke mumbled under his breath as he jumped in front of the uchiha compound.

-------------------------------
Hello I'm sorry so so sorry.
Its short I know I'm pathetic I know I've been writing this for a month I know I know I know. FORGIVE ME SCHOOL SUCKS *falls to the floor*SUGAR HUNNY ICED TEA DAMN IT ALL