PROLOGUE

Feeling hungry when it's getting close to midnight was really so unpleasant for you. Instead of taking a good rest on your comfortable bed, and maybe having a good dream about traveling to other countries, eating good foods, you were walking back to your home from the nearest 24 hours convenience store with a plastic bag of one cup of ramyeon and a carton of chocolate milk.

Oh no, no, the milk was not for you. It was for your 6 year old brother, Changkyun. Being super close siblings with you, his stomach was miraculously also in the same condition with yours too, in need of something to fill it so both of you can sleep.

Shivering from the cold night breeze, you fastened your steps and pulling your jacket tighter with one hand. You really missed your comfortable thick blanket on your bed so much right now and you felt a bit stupid for cheating on it for a cup of ramyeon and hungry stomach.

"Kyah!"

You stopped when you heard something. You turned to your right to see a small alleyway, where you thought is the source. It sounded like a girl's shriek. There was a streetlight in that alleyway and even though it poorly lit up the area, you still could manage to see two silhouettes, one pinning one against the wall.

You narrowed your eyes, trying to get a better and clearer view of what they were doing. You were thinking if they were kissing, since normally drunk people or those from club releasing their unbearable sexual needs in this kind of alleyway.

Still... Even so, you couldn't take your eyes off them, since there's something bothering you. Since the one being pinned kept slightly squirming in a weird way, like...they were not kissing... Like...there was something else happening between them.

To help answering your curiousity, the clouds dispersed, showing the full moon in all of its glory. Thanks to that, you could see those silhouettes more clearly now as the moon's brilliance also shone over them. However, what you seen was really shocking you.

They were not kissing.

But it was a man...sucking blood from the girl's neck.

That explained why the girl was squirming a lot, because she was getting her blood sucked!

'What the hell is going on?!'

'Is he a vampire?!'

'What is a vampire doing in this modern era?!'

'Isn't vampire already extinct?!'

'I thought vampire is just a character from the book or movie...'

'So a vampire is real?! But why in Seoul?!'

After the last thought, you then realized you had been standing still and kept watching the man sucking the blood instead of running away, saving your life. You silently scold your self and slap your own forehead inside your mind.

'Alright... Calm yourself. Take a deep...deep...deep breath... Let's run'

Just then, another cold breeze blew in, causing you to sneeze. It successfully caught the vampire's attention. Now he had stopped sucking the blood and turned his head to your direction.

Your eyes met with his, starting an intense staring battle between both of you. Neither of you talked and moved.

You didn't know why, but you were mesmerized by his eyes. Crimson orbs sparkling like rubies. It was almost as red as the liquid that stained his lips, fangs were visible between his parted lips. His blonde hair was shining like gold thanks to the moonlight. His body was perfectly shaped and toned.