2: Vampire In Shining Armor

"I really don't want to go to work today..."

That's the first thought came into your mind as you finally woke up in the morning. Too much weird things happened yesterday, making you mentally exhausted. Not only the fact you found out about your boss was actually so handsome and you mistook him flirting with you, but he was also a vampire! A blood–sucking creature which you always think it's only existed in a book and a movie! And this vampire also wanted to stay close to you and to know more about you too!

It's really... Really... Really... Gosh... Too much happened in just one day! Now you're really reluctant to go to work for today, because there's a chance you would meet Hoseok there and you know your mental and heart were still not ready for it! What if Hoseok changed his mind and decided to kill you to keep his identity a secret?! What if–

Wait...

You cringed. You sniffed and sniffed when there's a bothering smell invading your nostrils. What was this....burning smell?

"NOONA! THE TOAST!"

"Eoh?" You frowned at your 6–year–old brother, who was enjoying his cereal a minute ago, suddenly shouted out of sudden. Toast? What toast? Wait a minute–

You looked down at the toaster right in front of you with smoke coming out of it. "Holy– MY TOAST!" You quickly turned it off and saving your half–burnt toast from it. Making a new one might be a not good option since you didn't have enough time for it. You had no choice but to fill your empty stomach with that half–other–not–burnt–pieced toast for the morning and eat lunch earlier.

"Noona, are you okay?" Changkyun asked as you were helping him to put shoes on. "You never got dazed unless you have something on your mind or whenever you're sick... Noona is not sick, right?" He asked with concern, pressing his tiny palm on your forehead to check your temperature.

You smiled at your brother's concern, it feels like you're hearing your father or your older brother–if you have one– worrying about you. Sometimes Changkyun really could acted more mature than his age. "Noona's fine, noona's not sick. Noona just have something to think about. Don't worry about it. Alright, it's done. Let's go to the daycare center, shall we?"

Changkyun nodded. You held your hand out for him and the little boy gladly grabbed it with his tiny one. You stepped out together and locked the door. You walked down the stairs –your room is on the 3th floor– rather than using the elevator because you always thought walking is good for both you and Changkyun's health. When you arrived in the doorway, you spotted a familiar person standing there, leaning his tall figure on the wall. You sighed heavily and soon you felt more tired than when you woke up this morning. Hatred also was visible on Changkyun's face when he saw who is the man.

The tall man looked up when he heard someone exitting the doorway and he grinned at the appearance of someone he had been waiting for. "Hello, (Y/N)~"

"Don't call me like you're my close friend, Chae Hyungwon." You hissed sarcastically at the friendly tone the man used.

The name's Chae Hyungwon. You met him back then in the college, he took few same classes with you. Ever since the first time Hyungwon looked at you, he confessed he's really interested in you and he wanted you to be his girlfriend. To be honest, Hyungwon was a really good–looking man with this man–in–the–manga kind of look on his small and cute face, thick lips with model–like tall and slim figure. Actually, you didn't mind becoming his girlfriend at all and you kind of attracted with him a bit.

Not anymore, though.

Not when you've heard so much bad rumors about him; him being such a playboy for changing girlfriends every week, him being the reason of almost every girls in college getting upset because he only played with their hearts when they wanted to have a serious relationship with him, and blah blah blah.