3: Having Dinner Together

"Wait a second..."

Changkyun, who was sitting on the couch in the living room, with a bag of potato chip in his hand and watching his favorite cartoon on the TV, turned his head when he heard you talking to yourself in the kitchen.

"Noona, what's wrong?" Changkyun asked in curiosity, hopping off the couch and walked to you. "Did you forget to buy something for the creamy chicken pasta for tomorrow's dinner?" He added, watching you stood still in front of the opened fridge, your left hand holding the plastic bag while your right hand rummaging inside it. You frowned as you looked inside the bag and you seemed to be calculating something inside your mind.

Your co – worker, Kihyun, told you about this pasta recipe when you're confused about what to cook few days ago, and you just got home after buying things needed to cook it. "I was confused when I have to pay a lot more than I've predicted." You said, eyes still scanning inside the grocery bag. "But apparently, I accidentally bought it for three..."

"Ah! I know!" Changkyun exclaimed, clapping his hands together. "Invite Hoseok ahjussi for tomorrow's dinner!"

"Huh?!" You were a bit surprised by your lil' brother's sudden and unexpected suggestion. Changkyun seemed to have taken a certain liking to a vampire in disguise named Shin Hoseok, haven't he? Ever since he met Hoseok the day he helped you with Hyungwon, Changkyun was so eager to met him again. "B – But, he's my boss ... "

Wouldn't it be weird to invite your boss to have dinner together out of sudden?

However, you didn't have the heart to say no at Changkyun's innocent and expectant face in front of your eyes. You sighed and nodded, causing Changkyun to grinned so happily and hugged your legs, before going back to his previous couch and enjoying his cartoon.

The next morning, the sun has already shining really bright with very little clouds in the blue sky even though it's still 6. Hoseok hates sunlight. Well he actually didn't, but ever since he changed to a vampire, his skin felt like burning even with a slightest sunlight, thus becoming kind of allergic to it. He usually locked himself in the house when the sun shining brightly high above, but apparently, he didn't for today.

Taking his key of his favorite buggati veyron from the drawer, Hoseok left his room to found his fellow vampire sitting on the black leather couch in the center of the living room, sipping on warm tea and putting the cup back on the glass and rough iron coffee table before him when he's done, and then continued reading his book. Minhyuk was unoccupied for the moment, so rather than taking a walk around the forest like he usually did when there was no sunlight, he chose to spend his day by reading.

"Minhyuk – ah, I'm using the car today too." Hoseok said. As a vampire who owns an superhuman speed, Hoseok was capable of running from his house in the middle of the forest to the café in downtown in 15 minutes. But sometimes he also uses the car every sunny day like this or once in a while to not create a suspicion to his employees.