EPILOGUE

Few months later...

Kihyun couldn't help but to sneak a glance at you once in a while. He was worried ever since you stepped inside the café this morning with that pale face of yours and limping steps. Feeling that there's someone watching you from behind while you were putting dirty glasses from an empty table to a tray, you slowly glanced to your back only to found Kihyun staring at you with concern.

"I. Am. Fine." You said, walked passing him and entered the kitchen to put the tray in the sink and came back out. Even though you said you are fine, you felt nauseous and dizzy again, stumbling into Kihyun who was quick enough to catch you in process.

"Fine your ass." Kihyun rolled his eyes.

"But I'm really fine!" You insisted, but your pale face was saying otherwise. "Okay, maybe I'm not that fine. I'm just...having an anemia maybe."

"You have what? Okay, that's it. Go upstairs and get some rest inside Hoseok hyung's room until this place close d !" Kihyun said, slowly leading you to the stairs. You wanted to say something about it but Kihyun sent you a dea dly motherly glare and you just shut your mouth tight.

Kihyun held your hand tight as you slowly walked up the stairs. "Wait a sec." He started again just as both of you arrived in front of Hoseok's door.

"What is it?"

"Don't tell me you're pregnant with Hoseok hyung's baby?!"

Kihyun's sudden unexpected words caught you dumbfounded and the thought of you pregnant with Hoseok's child make you flushed and quickly stormed inside Hoseok's private room, while Kihyun just laughed at your priceless expression.

Seriously, Kihyun couldn't stop teasing you after you and Hoseok finally announced your relationship. But at least he and Hyunwoo were truly happy for both of you, and they were beyond glad to see you smile a lot and being cheerful again after Hoseok came back. They also asked why did Hoseok disappear but he vampire just merely answered "Sorry, I can't tell you. It's something personal.", since they respected Hoseok's privacy, they didn't ask much about it anymore and Hoseok appreciated it.

Changkyun was also giving a positive response when you came home along with Hoseok by your side. Little Changkyun pretended to be an angry big – brother – in – law at first, turning his back at Hoseok and refused to talk with Hoseok. You and Hoseok were having a hard time back then, though you still think it's cute for Changkyun to act like that. After Hoseok promised him to not leave you anymore, Changkyun finally wanted to look at him and play with him again.

"Pregnant with Hoseok's baby? That might be fun. Can you let me the baby's godfather?"

You turned around to see Minhyuk sitting on the couch next to Hoseok and he was giving you this teasing smirk. "M – Minhyuk, not you too!" You quickly covered your face in embarassment and Minhyuk just laughed out loud in amusement.

"Sorry, sorry." Minhyuk coughed, stopping his laugh. "And Hoseok?" He turned to look at the said man with a warning glare. "I told you to only feed on her twice a month, right? It's your fault that your girl is getting teased because she's getting an anemia after you couldn't control yourself to suck her three days in a row."

"My bad." Hoseok gulped and nodded his head apologetically.

The day after Hoseok and you officially became an item, Hoseok brought you into the house he shared with Minhyuk. Minhyuk was not expecting you to be there but he was not that surprised at all, like he knew this is going to happen sooner or later. The three of you talked for the whole day.