7: Happening Again

"Changkyun – ah, your noona is here!" One of the teacher in the daycare center announced from the doorway of the classroom where Changkyun had been waiting for his sister to pick him up inside , with Jooheon to keep him company.

"Come on, let's go outside." Jooheon stood up from the table where he is playing block game with Changkyun while waiting for you. Changkyun also did the same and followed Jooheon to the doorway next to him. Outside of the classroom, you and Hoseok were standing there.

"Changkyunnie, you're also being a good boy today, right?" You cheerfully asked your little brother as soon as he met your sight.

"Of course!" Changkyun nodded and let you helping him put his jacket on. "Ah, Hoseok ahjussi is here too! Are we also going to have dinner together for tonight?" He asked happily as he recognized another person standing next to his sister.

"Yes, what do you want for dinner tonight, hm?" Hoseok bent down to Changkyun's level and picked hip up, setting him over his broad shoulder. "Ah, let me hold it." Hoseok quickly said, referring to Changkyun's backpack on your hand. Without a chance to say anything about it, Hoseok already snatched the said backpack from your hand and hold it with his other free hand. You smiled at him in appreaciation.

Jooheon blinked his eyes as he watched the warm scene in front of his eyes. You spotted the dumbfounded look on Jooheon's face, feeling curious what did they do until he make such a face. "Jooheonie?"

"I swear if I don't know you well enough, I would think that you and Hoseok are a young newlywed young couple and Changkyun is your son." Jooheon said out of nowhere, making you blush and both Hoseok and Changkyun seemed to be surprised at Jooheon's words.

"W – What are you talking about?! W – We're not – Me and Hoseok – W – We definitely don't look like a young newlywed young couple!!!" You stuttered and Jooheon just grinned at your stutter and flushed cheeks. Even your ears were also getting red by now. You and Hoseok? Looked like a married couple? No, no, no, that would be so impossible!

"Relax, (Y/N)! I'm just kidding!" Jooheon had to chuckle at your funny reaction. "But, in my opinion, both of you really do look like a couple and a good one too."

"Jooheon, seriously, stop it! It's not funny." You crossed your hands at your chest, sending a glare to Jooheon. But sadly, your glare didn't look scary at all, thank to the bright pink on your face.

"I'm agree with Jooheon ahjussi!" Changkyun suddenly joined in.

"Changkyun, not you too!" You stared at your little brother in disbelief.

"Why are you so opposed to an idea of us being a couple? Do you hate me? Or am I not good enough for you?" Hoseok faked a hurt puppy look on his face, his lips also curved into a cute pout.

As you were speechless because Jooheon, Changkyun and even Hoseok himself teamed up to tease you, Jooheon gave the other boys a thumb up and Changkyun high – fived Hoseok. "I'm out of here!!!" You exclaimed, stomping your way out of there like an angry child who is not allowed to buy her favorite doll by her parents and Hoseok followed behind you with a laugh after he bid Jooheon goodbye.

Hoseok later brought the Im siblings to the famous Japanese food restaurant. They visit there often for dinner because Hoseok said it has the most delicious udon and ramen ever, which Changkyun then mumbled something about Hoseok's love for something like ramyeon.