Skipping For Pain

(Pic above is Gina)

(Y/n's POV)

"Alright, I'll be there in fifteen,"

"Ask Gina if she can come, if she can't just text me,"

"I'll ask, but I doubt she'll come Aph,"

"Yeah, but just to be sure,"

"Okay, just to be sure. See ya there,"

"See ya!"

With a click on the other end, I placed my phone in my back pocket, making my way from the living room to Gina's room.

Passing the bathroom, guest room, and my room, I finally got to the end of the hall, and to Gina's door.

I lifted my hand up to the oak wood, tapping my knuckles as if asking permission to enter.

After a moment of silence, a small and rushed, "Come in," sang from the other side of the door.

Taking the golden handle, I walked in to see the blue eyed girl in front of her mirror, as she tangled her pale fingers in her short, brown locks.

"Aphmau invited us over to her house for a get together. You coming or does Abraham have other plans?" I crossed my arms, leaning against the door way.

Gina dropped her hands on her desk, giving of a sigh. "It isn't my choice Y/n," she mumbled, moping over to her bed, before placing on her shoes.

"Yeah it is Gina. Just because Abraham is your boyfriend doesn't mean you have to do his every need,"

"He calls me for good reasons,"

"He called last week saying he needed eggs,"

"It wasn't that far of a drive,"

"Gina. It's a ten hour drive there and back. He could have gone with out his smiley face breakfast for one day. Or better yet, go out and by the eggs himself,"

Gina ignored me, taking her bag, before walking past me.

"Tell the gang I'm sorry for not being able to come," With that, she walked out of her room, leaving me with my own thoughts.

I waited, listening to the girl walk down the steps and out the door, slamming it behind her. Moments later, I heard the car rev up, and her leave the drive way.

"Pft. Idiot," walking out of her room, I went down the hall, and stairs, until I too was outside the house.

Closing the door behind me, I walked across the street and to Aphmau's house where there were already a good amount of my friends there. Figuring that not just Aph would be wondering where Gina was, I didn't bother to text her. I mind as well just tell everyone at once.

Opening the door, I was greeted with smiles, and nods of reignition. Closing the door, I walked into the living room sitting in the circle if friends.

It was silent, before Aph spoke up.

"So no Gina?" I shook my head, crossing my legs into a pretzel style.

"Abraham called again. She said she's sorry she couldn't come,"

Katelyn rolled her eyes, her announcement known to all.

"How can she be so dumb? A Firefist shouldn't get pushed around like that," I nodded in agreement, looking down at my hands. That's when Zane cleared his throat speaking.

"Gina might be your sister Katelyn, but she isn't as strong headed as you are. She is-"

"Cute?"Aph mused.