Late Night Walking

This chapter is mostly biased around Gina and Zane!

Gina's POV

It was late, roughly around three, maybe even four P.M.

I couldn't sleep, I haven't had a full nights sleep since Abraham, and I hate it. Just the thought of him makes me want to gouge my eyes out. I sighed, getting out of bed, and walking out of my room. As I passed Y/n's I took a look inside seeing her under her covers and breathing slowly.

I couldn't help but smile at the sight of my friend peacefully sleeping. I slowly backed out into the hall way, before going down stairs and grabbing my jacket. Placing it on, I walked outside, closing the door behind me.

I walked down the path, and out of the gate, making my way down the side walk. Everyone's lights were out, and I was the only one out.

Biting my lip, I began my walk down the walkway. Passing Aphmau and Aaron's house, along with the boy's and KC's and Katelyn's. A small breeze had flown by me, sending a chill up my spine.

I came to a stop, hearing a door close from behind me, I turned on my heel to see Zane walking over to me, placing on a jacket of his own. He came to me, before stopping to meet my gaze.

"Why are you out here?" He asked, I just gave a small shrug looking too my feet.

"I don't know, just...thinking," I turned back around, continuing on my walk, Zane following close behind.

"What are you thinking about?" I stayed silent not wanting to tell him the truth, but as I was trying to think of something else to ask him, he had put the pieces together.

"Abraham?" I gave a quiet nod averting my gaze as we crossed a street. "I know that you haven't told us everything that Abe did to you,"

"Zane there's a reason-"

"You can tell us you know, you can tell me, it doesn't have to be me, it can be Katelyn, Y/n, anybody, you don't have to hide it," As Zane rambled on, I stepped in front of his path, a car passing us as I noticed we were on a small bridge above a river. Zane looked down at me with a small, almost hurt look. "We're here for you," He breathed, making the air around him a puff of white.

"Zane. There is a reason why I don't tell you the whole story,"

"And what's that? Something big?!" His tone was getting louder by the minute, making my gut churn.

"Ya. It is big Zane!"

"What's so big that you can't tell us?!" He got into my face, his mask slipping down to his chin.

"You wouldn't get it!"

"Me? I wouldn't get it?! How do you know that I won't?! Maybe I will!"

"Because you aren't a woman Zane!"

"Oh so now I have to be  girl to get it?!"

"Yes you do alright!"

"Why can't you just tell me?!"

"Because I can't!"

"That's not an excuse!"

"It is if you're scared!" I choked out a small sob, feeling the tears running down my cheeks. I placed my head in my hands wiping away the reappearing tears. "I'm scared," As I cried I felt Zane bring me into a hug, placing one hand on the small of my back, and the other on the back of my head. I dug my head into his chest taking hold of his jacket, crying onto it.

We stayed like that for several minutes before Zane cleared his throat.

"I....I'm sorry...for yelling,"  I shook my head, keeping head in his chest.

"Don't be,"

"No, really. I know that you are going through a lot, but I still raised my voice at you,"

"Zane," I looked up at the pale man, seeing his eye glossing over. I let out a breath of air, watching as it appeared into smoke. "I said don't be sorry," I wiped away the tears, taking Zane's hand in mine, placing my pinky up to him.

"Promise...if I tell you what I'm hiding. You'll.... You won't yell," I could tell he was reluctant, but non the less he wrapped his pinky around mine. After the promise, I dragged him to a nearby park, my stomach doing flips.

Sitting down at a bench, I was reconsidering what  was about to tell the black haired Cyclopes. I folded my hands together as the memory came back to me, tears beginning to well up. Taking a deep breath, I  bounced my leg as a nervous habit.

"About a month ago, Abe...Abe called me over, and when I got there he was drunk, again. He told me to do what he usually told me to do, but that time, that time he would watch me. He would have this strange smirk on his face, like he wanted something. When I asked him what it was he just told me to keep working, so I did. Later when I was about to leave he grabbed my arm and took me to his room. I...couldn't stop him and now..." I took a shaky breath, as Zane rubbed my back.

"And now I'm pregnant," Zane's hand came to halt, as those four words left my mouth.

"What?" I shook my head, not wanting to say it again.

"I'm carrying Abraham's baby," I began to sob, as Zane took me into a hug once again, his hand starting to rub my back for  second time. I cried into his shoulder, afraid that if I let go, he would disappear. "I'm scared Zane! I..I don't want the others to know!  I don't want the other's to know that it's Abe's!" As I cried, I could hear car's passing by. "I'm afraid they are going to hate me!"

"They won't hate you Gina," Zane broke our hug looking down at me. I had tears in my eyes, and on my cheeks.

"I want to believe that Zane, I really do! I just," I couldn't continue on with the sentence as I broke down again.

Hearing a loud sigh with Zane, he wrapped his arm around me, looking of ahead in front him, before back down a me. I felt as he stood up from the bench and walk in front of me, going down on his knees. I looked up from my hands, seeing a sad look in his eyes. He took my hands, ignoring the fact that they were soaked in tears, and rubbed the pads of his pale thumbs on the backs of them. He looked up into my eyes with a serious look that replaced the sad one.

"You want to keep the baby?" He asked catching me off guard, but I nodded anyways, knowing I couldn't go through with an abortion. Zane sighed again, giving my hands a squeeze.

"Well then, our friends will find out eventually right?" I nodded, knowing he was trying to get me to tell them, I looked back down at me feet, seeing how close they were to Zane's. "If you are so determined to not let them know it's Abraham's baby then... then say it's mine," My eye's widened as I looked back up at Zane, trying to search for anything on the joking side with this. I shook my head, thinking this was an unbelievable idea.

"Zane, I couldn't do that to you! You don't want to pretend to be the father of some puking, hormonal mess,"   I watched as Zane gave me a small shrug, his mask falling back down, showing a small smirk.

"I...I wouldn't mind," I bit my lip, a whole new set of tears falling down my cheeks as I wrapped Zane into a hug. He soon returned the gesture, leaving us siting in the park. I dug my head into the crook of Zane's neck giving out breathy laugh.

"Thank you,"