What Now?

My tires squealed as I pulled the car in Zane's driveway, leaving the car on, I open the door rushing into the house, the door unlocked.

"Gina!" Running up the stairs, I booked it to the bathroom, the door closed. I waited for a moment, listening if I could hear her anywhere. When I couldn't my already jacked up nerves did a backflip, causing me to bang on the door. "Gina!" 

Not waiting for an answer, I barged through the door, seeing Gina curled up in a ball on the floor in-front of the tub. Her frame rocking back and forth as she whispered small 'I'm sorry's to herself.

I ran next to her, placing a hand on her back, and squeezing may free arm under her's, lifting her up from the floor. As I did so, my eye caught the red color in the tub water that had caused all the commotion. I gulped  not being able to tell between the blood and faucet water.

Shaking off the thought I draped Gina's arm around my shoulders, making my way out of the bathroom, my eyes averting to her tear stained face. My eyes dropped seeing her face in this state. She was scared.

Really scared.

"You're fine Gina, the baby is fine, just stay c..calm" I cleared my throat feeling it tighten up as I spoke. Walking out the door, I was met to see Laurence out in his yard. I ignored him, helping Gina to the car, opening the passenger door. Gina got in, her face red and damp from crying. As soon as I closed her door, she toppled over , holding her stomach fresh tears pouring out now.

I bit my lip, running to the drivers seat before buckling in. I pulled out of the driveway, pulling my extra keys to Zane's house from my cup holder and gripping them in my hands.

Pulling up on the curb to Laurence's house, rolling down my window before chucking the keys at him.

"Lock up Zane's house and meet us a the hospital! Try to get a hold of Zane and Katelyn too!" Laurence gave me a look, but I didn't let him ask as I speed down the road,

I glanced to Gina seeing her body now shaking. I looked back to the road, blowing a stop sign. "We'll get there soon Gina,"

She didn't answer me, but I didn't expect her too. I gripped the steering wheel, trying my best to keep myself together.  I knew that it wasn't my baby, but for some reason, I kept putting myself in Gina's place. Trying to figure her emotions out, but I couldn't. All the emotions were just.... a train wreak.

I shook it off pulling into the hospital, parking near the front, before hopping out and running back to Gina's side, helping her out. I looked up seeing paramedics rushing to our side, a wheel chair in hand.

 As they came to us, I sat Gina down on the chair, them wheeling her away almost immediately. As we entered the waiting room, we got strange looks. Maybe from the hysterical women crying in the wheel chair or the fact that I was yelling for them to tell me if the baby was okay or not.

"Is the baby gonna be fine? Is Gina gonna be fine? The Father is on his way! She hasn't had her first ultrasound yet due to a vacation. Was the vacation the problem? Did she contract  virus?"

"Ma'am, pleas we need you too calm down, and wait here for the Father to come in," I looked to my side seeing a man in scrubs.

"No, no, I have to go with her, she needs-"

"She needs you to stay calm,"

"I am calm!"

"Y/n!" I turned towards the door, seeing Laurence, and Katelyn running in. Katelyn's face was doused in fear and anxiety as Laurence had this calm sense to him.

"Is she okay?Is Gina okay?" Katelyn ran up to me, gripping onto my shoulders. 

"I-I don't know yet, they just took her up-"

"Laurence stay here wait for the others!" Katelyn the pushed me towards the hall, ignoring the doctor and nurses as we caught sight of Gina and the other doctors rolling into a room. Katelyn ran  in, me following behind  her.

I watched as they began to run machines and try to get the crying brunette into the bed.

One nurse grabbed a gown, before rushing to Gina.

I looked down to my phone, texting Laurence the room number.

Y/n- Room 65.

Laurence- Alright. Zane's here.

Looking back up Gina was in the bed, on her side clutching onto her stomach, while Katelyn sat on the edge hugging her sister as they both cried.

I bit my lip, rushing out of the room catching a glimpse of Laurence as he came down the hall.

I ran up to him, seeing both Zane and Garroth next to his side. Zane rushed passed me, as Garroth and Laurence slowed down, Garroth stopping next to me as Laurence kept going, keeping his eye on Zane.

"I found Zane at the park, he looked torn," Garroth spoke, making me look up at him.

"Gina and him had a fight before hand and he stormed out," Garroth nodded as I guided him inside the room. Watching as Gina hugged Zane in a death grip, her tears staining his sweater.

"I am so sorry! I didn't mean it! I was just scared!" She began to choke on her sobs, as  Laurence, Katelyn, Garroth, and I were all told to go int the hall.

As we walked out, a large machine was rolled into the room. I watched, as they closed the door, the sight of the two hugging fading away.

The click of the door, made me break down, as tears left my eyes. I placed my head in my hands, as I slowly fell down to the floor. Garroth and Laurence bent down to my level, their hands on my back seeing If I was okay.

Katelyn sat at a bench her leg bouncing and her head hung low.

I bit my lip as an image of Abraham flashed through my head. I squeezed my eyes as anger boiled inside of me, remembering the time he barged into my house looking for Gina.

He did this...

Didn't he.