I Said Five Minutes!

Sorry for the double notification!! forgot to add The Music XD

Here is the original and edited pic I did! Just to be clear I did not do the original, but I did do the edited portion of it! I honestly didn't feel like there were enough cute pics that I have found so here is one of Gina and Zane, who knows maybe next chapter I'll do one of you and the G-man!?!?! XD

Enjoy, you love struck love birds!!!

(Garroth's POV) (^3^)~* OOooooooOOOoOo~~~

Checking off the last box on Y/n's checklist, I glance at the clock seeing as it just passed the hour mark, and there was now about thirty minutes until the baby shower would begin. I sighed, stealing a glance over to the (H/c) girl, her lips were slightly parted, as her left cheek squished against her arm, her (Small, medium, curvy) figure almost glowing in the late afternoon sun.

My lips tugged into a small smile as I lifted the pen up to my lips, crossing my legs as I sat in a recliner only feet away from the girl as I watched her breath in and out steadily. I couldn't help but laugh slightly as her (h/l) hair slid down into her face, causing her nose to scrunch up a little.

I bit my lip as she moved slightly in her sleep, her arm dragging from her torso as she moved to lay on her back, resting her forearm on her forehead, letting out a small sigh-like breath. The movement of her arm had caused the hem of her shirt to rise a couple inches above her belly button. Though a small amount of skin, it still caused a small rush of heat to protrude its way to my cheeks.

Clearing my throat, and the thoughts that came with it, I uncrossed my legs and stood from my spot, carefully placing the clipboard and pen on the chair I was previously sat in, I took a step towards Y/n, bending down on my knees, and carefully raising my hand up above her stomach, I took a glance back at her face, as my eyes wandered from her closed eyes, down to her cute nose, and down to her lips, where they stopped and gazed at the slightly chapped mouth that somehow gave me a strange feeling in my gut. shaking my head slightly I looked back at my hand as it slightly shook, and continued to take the hem oh her (f/c) shirt and pull it down slightly. 

My hand tingled as it came in contact with her (s/c) skin, it, being cold in comparison to my hand. My hand slightly lingered by her waist before I came back to senses and pulled it away quickly, placing it in my right hand, rubbing it slightly as if the feeling would come back if I did so. 

Seeing as it wouldn't I gave a small sigh, looking back at Y/n's face, her breathing was still even, and her eyes were still closed. Shuffling my feet against the carpet, I inched towards her face, as if to get a better look at her, when ,yet again, my eyes traveled down to her lips, the sound of her breathing coming from the small opening in between them, the noise somehow luring me in as I began to lean forward.

Placing one hand on the floor, the other reached up to touch her face, the tingle coming more apparent as my hand cupped her cheek, lifting her head lightly. Closing my eyes slowly my lips came in contact with her own, the chapped aspect of them seemingly melting away, as a small rush of, what felt like, energy made it's way into my system, making me deepening the kiss ever so slightly.

Parting from Y/n, I opened my eyes, seeing her face unchanged from before, as I slowly let her head fall and retract my hands back into my lap as I fell into a cross-legged sitting position.

Running a hand through my hair, I sighed, a small smirk crossing my features as I looked back up her sleeping form.

"I wish I could see you like this every day," I whispered, the thought seemingly slipping from my mouth, though my eyes never wavered as I just sat there watching her sleep, like nothing mattered at all.

8(>~<)8

(Zane's POV)

I groaned as Katelyn, once again, gave me a small jab in the side as we watched an episode of My Little Horsies in Gina's room.

Gina sat at the edge of her bed egarly, holding onto a pillow, as Me and her devil of a sister sat behind her, backs against the bedroom wall, silently sending one another glares, kicks or jabs.

Glaring at the Bluet as she starred on ahead at the TV screen, I gave her a quick shove on the shoulder, sending her falling off the bed catching Gina's attention.

"Katelyn? Are you alright?" She inquired, as I payed no mind to her as a small smirk appeared on my face along with a small chuckle.

Katelyn groaned, grabbing onto the bed to support her weight, looking back at Gina with a frown. "I'm fine, just some idiot fly trying to annoy me," 

Gina laughed slightly, her attention going back onto the TV screen, but the instant she did that, Katelyn jumped from her spot on the ground, tackling me onto the bed pulling at my hair and attempted to punch me, but II quickly grabbed onto her fist and retaliated by pulling her cheek.

As Katelyn pushed her fist harder into my hand, before suddenly ripping it back almost landing a punch on me, Gina suddenly got up from her spot, running out of the room, her small plush pillow thing falling onto the floor silently.

The sudden movement, caused Katelyn and I to freeze in place, before rushing to split apart and out the door, only to be squished between each other and the small frame of the door. I growled as I somehow freed myself from the confined, and looking down the hall too see the Bathroom light on, and lightly jogging there, before poking my head through too see Gina, once again, hunched over the toilet holding her short hair up the best she could as she emptied her stomach. My nose slightly wrinkled at the loud dry heaving noises and the putrid smell, but non the less I took a step into the bathroom, taking the emergency hair tie I had from off my wrist before stepping over Gina so her curled frame was hunched over in-between my legs.

Pulling the small fabric and rubber tie, I slid it to my extended fingers before reaching down to take Gina's hair into my hands, brushing it back softly into my hand before looping the tie over it loosely, as Gina once again made a disgusting noise, causing me to place my hand on her back lightly making small circles on it.

As Gina seemed to be finishing, Katelyn cleared her throat, catching attention. Looking up I see Katelyn at the door way, a small smile evident in her features as she taps on her wrist reminding me of the party, causing me to smirk under my mask.

Getting into a position next to Gina, I bent down looking at her face, a small smile making it's way onto my face the best it could.

"Hey," Gina broke her gaze from the toilet, her eyes connecting with mine, "You wanna go somewhere?"

WOW!!! an update a DAY AFTER an update!?!?!?!? What the heck?!!!?!?!? XD Yeaaaahhhh I think I'm sick, like I fell asleep at like 6 last night and woke up at 4 in the morning XD I do not know why though!!!!!!!!! I know that You had no POV in this chapter but it was worth it....

Right? XD