Home Sweet...WAIT!

I sighed in relief feeling the salty breeze against my face as the shore of our home came into view.

"Soooo~" I turned my head, watching as the short haired brunet came by my side, her arms crossing in front of her, resting on the railings of the ship. "We missed you and Garroth at the fireworks last night. Did...something happen?"

I rolled my eyes trying to hide the fact that my face was about seventy billion degrees.

"No...I just didn't feel so good, Irean get your head out of the gutter Gina!"

I looked back at my friend who cracked a smile, making us both laugh.

"But really. You and G-man are spending a lot of time together. You two a thing yet or?"

"I...I don't know honestly. You?" I looked back to Gina, surprised to see that her entire demeanor had changed from and excited three year old to an adult in a rut within negative twelve seconds.

"Same situation as you I suppose. Ro'meaves aren't really good with their feelings, are they?" I let out a light laugh, still watching Gina as she now laid her head in her arms, the wind blowing her hair slightly.

I narrowed my eyes, watching as her eyes darkened and a sad , forced smile appeared on her lips. I opened my mouth to speak, but she beat me to it.

"Can I ask you something?" 

"Anything," Gina gave off a slight pause, sitting up straight, her hands finding their way to her stomach as she unintentionally began to run the pad of her thumb against her stomach.

"This ... What I'm about to say...it may seem harsh but," Gina face me, tears threatening to spill, her lips pierced together trying to stop them. "I...I don't know if...if I can do this," She gestured to her stomach before she broke down.

I placed a hand on her shoulder before enveloping her in a hug.

"Gina, don't worry! You'll be fine. I know it. You have me, Zane, and the group," I looked down watching as her cries slowly turned to small sniffles. "You hungry? We still have about thirty minutes til we reach land," She nodded, but didn't move. I sighed, sitting her down by a nearby chair. "I'll be back,"

In the end she was happy she had gotten a large sundae.

__________

Ah home.

I set my bag down by the door, looking around the place, it all the same place as it was before. Nothing out of place except for that strange dip in the floor...that is a little odd. But nothing else out of place.

Walking to the living room, I took the remote in hand turning on the TV.

"Time to binge watch a crap ton of anime!" Clicking on an episode of Naruto, my phone binged, causing me to stop drop and roll all the way over to the kitchen table, and picking it up seeing that Garroth had sent me a text.

Garroth- U wanna go n get foods? ;3

Y/n- You wanna write real words? :)

Garroth- No. :(

Y/n- YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAY YES!>;c

Garroth- Oh.... Yes! :) 

I rolled my eyes at the text, seeing what time is was. 12:25.