Peace And Quite

Y/n's POV

I groan, feeling something cold and wet, drip onto my ankle. Opening my droopy eyelids, I watched as Gina cursed under her breath, wiping the droplet from off my ankle, with the pad of her thumb. My feet laid in her lap, supporting a bottle of rubbing alcohol, and a damp cotton ball in her free hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked, laying my head back down on the arm of the couch, closing my eyes once more.

"Uh, just...cleaning my, um, bruises," she mumbled, her words making it obvious that she was nervous. I just left the topic on that, when a amazing smell hit my nose.

"Since when can you cook?" I asked Gina, as I felt her shift, a slight hiss coming from her.

"I can't. It's Laurence cooking," I raised an eyebrow, opening my eyes once again.

"Why is Laurence here?" As I spoke, Zane came in, tapping away at his phone, Garroth following behind, as the both sat on a separate couch.

"...And them?" Gina just giggled, shaking her head.

"Well, with the whole Abe dilemma, I...I got a little, anxious. So, I gave Zane a call too try and calm down, and they all came to make sure nothing went wrong," I gave a nod, taking the alcohol bottle, and placing my feet on the floor, before Gina took the bottle back, placing it in between her legs.

Rubbing my eyes, I made my way to the kitchen, watching as my brother acted like 'Chef Boyardie'.

"Since when do you protect your sister?" I asked, making him stop what he was doing.

"Well a good morning to you too princess," I rolled my eyes, walking to the fridge, getting a water bottle. "Aph wants us over later," I nodded, closing the door, and heading back to the living room, before Laurence stopped me.

"Can you tell them breakfast is ready?"

"Yeah," I placed my water bottle on the table, poking my head into the living room.

"Breakfast," I watched as both Garroth and Zane stood to their feet, as Gina once again cursed from the sting of the alcohol touching her small cuts, making Zane stop in his tracks.

I watched as he turned on his heal, bending down to Gina's level. He gently took a new cotton ball, taking the old one from Gina. He then applied the rubbing alcohol to the cotton, tapping on a cut, making Gina hiss in pain.

He flinched, looking up back to Gina, making me smile slightly, as he snaked one of his hands into hers, letting her squeeze it, when ever the pain hit.

"Hey Gina," I spoke, as she took a glance at me.

"Yeah?"

"If ya ever get the chance," I gave her a wink, pointing at Zane, as he put his attention onto me. "Marry this one," I watched as both their faces put poor tomatoes to shame, as I walked to the dining table.

Time skip!

I sighed in relief siting back on the porch swing of Aph's house. Apparently, Aph wanted to show us something cool, so she invited us for a cook out.

Looking around everyone was just talking and having a good time, even Gina. It's hard to believe the whole thing with Abraham happened just last week.

"Hey," I looked to my side, seeing Garroth take a seat next to me.

"Hi, having fun?" Garroth gave a nod, before clearing his throat.

"You...do you want to...um," I raised an eyebrow, as Garroth looked ahead of him, I followed his gaze seeing Travis giving Garroth random hand signals. I sighed, placing my hand on Garroth's cheek, directing his view back to me.