👬 | Eddie Kaspbrak | Two

Just to be clear, this is EDDIE, not Jack. This is NOT Fack, thanks.

Eds: Hey

Are you home?

Y/n: Yeah

Why?

Eds: Your parents home?

Y/n: No. Why?

Eds: Can I come over? 

Y/n: Yeah. 

Eds: Right. See you then. 

A few minutes later, there was a knocking at Y/n’s window. She opened the window. Eddie crawled in, silent. It was silent the whole time he entered, then sat on her bed. “What is it Eds?” He was too distraught and distressed to roll his eyes at the nickname. “Does God hate you if you’re gay?” Eddie asked, his voice low. She almost didn’t hear him. She furrowed her brows,”W-why?” “Just answer my fuckin’ question.” “No Eddie. God will no hate you if you’re gay. What happened?” Eddie exhaled shaky,”Well, I was hanging out with Richie. A-and his hand brushed mine, it felt so good. I blushed…and my heart started pounding. I couldn’t shake the feeling. But Richie doesn’t feel the same, because he just pulled his hand away and kept talking. Plus, I had Beverly ask him. And you know he’d never lie to Bev.” The girl nodded. “What am I gonna do? If I am gay, what am I gonna do? My mom’s gonna hate me! I won’t have any friends. Being gay-“ “Eddie!” She shouted in a hushed tone. She embraced him tightly. “I’m here. I support you, and the others will too. And we’ll stand up for you no matter what. We love you, okay? I love you, alright?” He nodded into her shoulder, sobbing shakingly into her shirt. “It’s okay, no tears required.” Eddie hugged back,”But Richie doesn’t like me back! He doesn’t-he won’t-he’ll think-“ “Then he can’t help it. He can’t change that he’s straight, just like you can’t change if you’re gay.” “Thanks Y/n.” 

The following Monday, Eddie avoided Richie as much as possible. His crush had only gotten stronger since he came out to Y/n three days ago. Everyone thought and said Eddie was gay, but it was different now that he accepted he truly was. They couldn’t know he was actually gay, could they? Eddie avoided peoples eyes, worried they might find out if he looked them in the eye. 

Eddie, Richie, Y/n, and Stan stood out front of Derry high school. Y/n encouraged Eddie to be around Richie for the first time that day. It wasn’t going too badly. That was, until Bowers and Victor Criss came walking over. Bowers knocked Eddie and Richie into each other, making then fall on to the ground. “Hey flamer.” Henry smirked, causing Victor to laugh. “Hey! Fuck off Bowers!” Y/n yelled broadly. He turned to the loud girl. Richie stood at his feet, but Eddie didn’t dare move. “What? I’m just making friendly conversation with Eddie Bear, here.” Y/n’s gaze smoldered. “And he just seems to be into that kinda stuff, y’know?” Henry smiled. “What kinda stuff? Getting fucked by dudes? So what if he is?” She asked, tilting her head, “Why would that matter, you wanna ask him on a date or somethin’?” Y/n smirked. “No! Do I look like a queer?” “Lil bit.” She smirked again. “You fuckin bitch! I swear to-“ Henry’s father cleared his throat, walking up behind Y/n. He backed away, then left completely. Y/n smiled over at Eddie, who was holding his legs to his chest, his head resting on his knees. “Hey, it’s okay Eddie.” She hugged him. 

Eddie spent all the day inside. His mother always wanted him to stay in, but he usually was out with friends. He was a normal sixteen year old boy. But he didn’t feel normal. His thoughts and feelings were swirling around his head, making him confused and morose. There was a knock on his window. He looked over at it, seeing the top of a brunette head. It was Y/n. He opened the window and let her in. “How ya holdin’ up?” Eddie sighed,”Not well.” “All this shit, it’s not your fault.” “I know.” Eddie embraced the girl, silent tears in his eyes. 

Word Count: 702