Stay at Grimmauld Place

No One's POV

"I don't get it, here is Sarafina apart of the order and you two aren't?" Harry asks the twins.

"We think it's because she's an unregistered animagus" Hermione tells him as Ginny enters the room.

"No go on the extendable ears, they've put an imperturbable charm on the kitchen door" Ginny tells us.

"Shame, I really wanted to hear what Snape was up to" Fred grumbles.

"Snape's apart of the order?" Harry asks everyone shocked.

"Yeah, tonight he is suppose to be giving a top secret report" George states. They all start to complain about Snape and Hermione reminds them he's on their side. "Bill and Charlie are also apart of the order" George says.

"I thought Bill lived in Egypt" Harry says confused.

"He applied for a desk job, but he says he misses the tombs" Fred explains.

"Harry remember Fleur? She got a job at Gringotts and Bill has been giving her a lot of private lessons" Ron states.

"Charlie's roll is to help convince foreign wizards and witches to join our side" George states.

"Can't Percy do that?" Harry asks and everyone goes deathly quite. They explained how Percy had a falling out with Mr Weasley and to never speak of him around their parents. Apparently he takes the Daily Prophet and this confused Harry, he hasn't seen anything in the paper.

"I'm not talking front page stuff Harry, they just slip some stuff in like you're a standing joke. They're attacking Dumbledore as well" Hermione explains. When she started to explain what the prophet was saying Harry grew angry. But Ginny calms him down and Sarafina enters the room.

"Good you're all here, the meeting is over and dinner is ready" she tells them. With that they all went downstairs just as a loud crash was heard.

"Tonks" Molly shouts.

"Sorry, it's that bloody umbrella stand. That's the second time I've tripped over it" Tonks explains. Just then a horrible blood-curdling screech was heard. Remus and Molly ran forward to try close the curtains to cover the painting. But it was no use until Sirius appeared and shouted at the woman in the painting. Before closing the curtains and turns to Harry.

"Hello Harry, I see you meet my mother" he says grimly. He then explained how this was his parents house and he lent it to the order to use as headquarters. Everyone enters the kitchen and Arthur greets Harry. Dinner was eventful with the twins nearly cutting Sirius hand open with a knife. Tonks entertained everyone by making different animal faces. Dinner finishes and Molly says it's time the young ones went to bed, but Sirius told her to wait a moment.

"I thought the first thing you'd do is ask us questions about Voldemort" he says looking at Harry.

"I did, I asked Hermione and Ron but they said they aren't in the order" he states.

"To right, they're to young as is Sarafina" Molly states.

"It wasn't my choose, it was Dumbledore's. Besides I'm with an adult at all times" Sarafina reminds her mother.

"Since when does someone have to be in the order, to ask questions?" Sirius asks. The twins then argued they should know as well as they're of age. In the end Ginny and Sarafina left the room with their mother. While the others stayed behind to get some answers. Sarafina already knew about everything, so decided to keep Ginny company.

"He's gotten bigger" she says looking at Patchy.

"Yeah will he is nearly a year old" Ginny says smiling. "Can you tell me anything?" she asks.

"I'm sure Hermione will tell you what they found out, besides Dumbledore swore me to secrecy" Sarafina states.

"I worry about you Fina" Ginny states.

"I can look after myself, besides I'm always with one of the aurors or Remus" Sarafina assures her little sister.

"Do you think Harry's hearing will go well?" Ginny asks.

"With Mrs Figg testifying, he'll be cleared of all charges. Don't worry about it, now I'm going to bed we have a lot of clearing to do tomorrow" Sarafina says leaving the room. She smiles seeing a letter on her night stand and Yuki sleeping. It was from Draco and he was telling her how he is a prefect. Sarafina was sure they'd Hogwarts letters would arrive tomorrow, so she decided to wait before replying to him. As predicted Hermione told Ginny everything they learned from Sirius and Remus. Before everyone fell asleep, Harry was the first to wake up next morning along with the adults.

A/N

Picture above of Patchy.