Stick Together, No Matter What

(18th of December) Sarafina's POV

I'd finally made my decision about what to do about Draco and I. So I sent him a letter before breakfast telling him to meet me in the astronomy tower. Where I now stand in school uniform wearing the promise ring and necklace he'd given me. I'm not afraid anymore and I hope he still feels the same way.

"Sarafina" Draco says from behind me.  But I continue to look at the scenery. "Why are we here?" he asks when he reaches my side.

"For privacy" I state. "Isn't the scenery beautiful?" I ask him.

"Yes, but nothing is as beautiful as you" he states and I blush. "Why did you ask me here really?" he asks me. Smiling I face him and he looks at my neck. "Is that..." he starts to ask.

"Yep" I say nodding my head.

"Does that mean, what I think it means?" he asks.

"And I thought you were suppose to be smart" I tease. "Now kiss me you idiot" I tell him. He didn't have to be told twice and pulled me into his arms giving me a passionate kiss. We pull away leaning our foreheads against each other.

"What about the war?" he asks me

"I don't care how much danger we put each other in. As long as we love each other. Together we can conquer anything" I tell him.

"So we stick together?" he asks.

"No matter what" I say nodding my head. "Lets go show everyone that we're together and don't care what anyone thinks" I state lacing our fingers together.

"Lets" he says smiling and leads me down the stairs. As we walk through the halls towards the great hall we passed a few students. Who looked at us oddly, but said nothing. "Will you sit with me?" he asks me.

"Of course" I say smiling as we enter the great hall. As they notice us the hall became quiet as we approached the Slytherin table. We sit as the end next to a dark skinned student.

"You must be the famous Sarafina, Draco never stops talking about" he says smirking. "The name's Blaise, Blaise Zabini" he states holding a hand out. I shake it with a gentle smile. "So how did Draco here snag a beauty like you?" he asks and I blush slightly.

"He was very persistent" I tell him.

"So I take you two are an official public couple now by Draco's smile" he says smiling.

"Yes and I couldn't be happier" Draco says as we look into each other's eyes.

"Excuse me, while I gag" Blaise jokes and we laugh quietly. "So Sarafina, I'm trying out for Chaser next year. Think you could help me train?" he asks.

"I don't know, you are on the opposing team" I tell him. Just then someone taps my shoulder and I look up to see my favourite mischievous twins. "Hey Fred, George" I say smiling. "I'm sure you know my boyfriend Draco" I say.

"Yes we do" they say. "We need to speak to you, as does Harry, Ron, Ginny and Hermione" they state.

"Of course, see you in class Draco" I say pecking his lips. "It was nice to meet you Blaise" I tell him.

"Likewise" he says before I follow Fred and George to the Gryffindor table.

"What are you doing with Malfoy?" Harry asks me.

"Yeah, didn't he break your heart?" Ron demands.

"It was a misunderstanding, Montague was using polyjuice potion to look like Draco. While making out with Parkinson" I tell them. "Besides, I love the idiot" I add smiling at Draco from across the room.

"I think I'm going to be sick" Ron states and I giggle.

"Hermione, Ginny you're ok with this right?" I ask them.

"As long as he makes you happy, then I'm fine with it" Ginny states.

"If he can be civil when I talk to you with him around. Then it's alright with me" Hermione states.

"So you coming to the meeting tonight?" Harry asks me.

"No can do, I have a meeting with Dumbledore. Then patrol, besides we're just redoing what we learned so far right?" I ask. He nods his head. "Ok, good luck and I'll see you all in the common room tonight" I tell them. The rest of breakfast was uneventful and as was the day.

I was exhausted after my meeting with Dumbledore and patrol. So I collapse on my bed and fall asleep. Only yo be awoken what felt like minutes later, by Ginny. "What?" I ask her.

"Professor McGonagall's here, she's wants us and our brothers. She says Professor Dumbledore requires our presence" she states. Sighing I get up and put on my dressing gown along with my slippers. I follow her downstairs where the others are waiting. We all follow Professor McGonagall to Dumbledore's office.

Where he is waiting with Harry and Ron. Ginny and I ask Harry what was going on. But Dumbledore answered us. "Your father has been injured in the course of his work for the Order of the Phoenix" he explains. "He has been taken to St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries. I am sending you back to Sirius's house, which is much more convenient for the hospital than The Burrow. You will meet your mother there" he states.

A/N

Picture above of the Weasleys in Dumbledore's office (imagine Sarafina beside Ron).