Return to Hogwarts

Sarafina's POV

The rest of the holidays were fine. Dad was released in time for Christmas and we had a big feast at Sirius' with a few Order members. But then Snape arrived on our last day wanting to see Harry and I. He saw me first and tested my mind protection. Then deemed me ready to acceptable to no longer need his help. As long as I kept practicing and blocked my mind every night before bed. Which I agreed to, before returning to my room to make sure I had everything packed.

Afterwards Hermione told me how Snape would be teaching Harry Occlumency. I assured Harry he'd be fine as Snape taught me. And I've mastered the spell. The next day we took the knight bus back to Hogwarts. Ron was excited to ride it at first, but by the first stop. He vowed never to ride it again.

Once we arrived I sneak away to Hogsmeade as the other students are arriving back. And no doubt Draco would be waiting to greet me there. I'm right as I spot him heading there and tackle him into the snow. "Got'cha!" I shout giggling. He turns us over so that he's on top and smirks.

"No I have you" he says.

"And what are you going to do with me Dragon?" I ask wrapping my arms around his neck.

"This" he says and kisses me. Before helping me up and we dust ourselves off. Drying our damp clothes.  "You know I'm free for the day" he states.

"How about a Butter-beer?" I suggest and he agrees. We go to the three broomsticks and order our drinks. "So how was your Christmas?" I ask him.

"Dale without you, I was looking forward to our first Christmas as a public couple" he says pouting. I peck his pout smiling.

"I know, so was I" I tell him. "But dad was hurt bad" I add.

"How is he?" Draco asks as our drinks arrive.

"Out of Hospital and back home. He was let out in time for Christmas" I say smiling. "Thanks for the gift by the way, did you like mine?" I ask him.

"Great, I always wanted a mirror" he tells me and I giggle.

"It's a two way mirror Draco, so that we can communicate without owls" I tell him. "We just say the others name and we appear in the other mirror" I explain.

"Wow I feel dumb" he grumbles. "Anyway, will you be my Valentine?" he asks me.

"Of course" I say smiling kissing him tenderly. We finished our drinks and returned to the castle. Before going our separate ways.

(That night)

I'm sitting with Hermione and Ron as we waited for Harry to return from his first lesson with Snape. The first lesson was the worst for me, Snape doesn't go easy on you. But I was determined to master Occlumency and Legimency. The later being the easier thing to master. When Harry appeared he looked very pale and feverish. I felt the same after my first time, but Snape gave me a Pepper up potion afterwards. Obviously he didn't do that for Harry.

"How did it go?" Ron asks him.

"Are you alright?" Hermione asks him.

"Yeah, fine. I dunno" he says impatiently. He then tells us a theory he came up with and he isn't wrong. Voldemort is after something in the Ministry of Magic. But no way was I saying anything. I asked him if he's sure he's alright. "I just feel a bit off, I don't like Occlumency much" he states.

"I felt the same way, but at least I was given a potion to make me feel better" I tell him.  "I can make some for you if you want" I say.

"That would be great, did it get easier?" he asks me.

"Not over night, but keep practicing and you'll master it" I assure him. Just then shrieks and laughter could be heard. We turn our heads to see Fred headless before he took off a hat and it reappeared. Ah yes, the headless hats. I might of given them the idea. They may love pranking, but their very smart when it comes to making products work. Of course, I help them sometimes like a good little sister.

Hermione said it was really clever to have the invisibility go beyond the object. She may not like pranks, but even she admits occasionally that George and Fred are brilliant at their work. Harry went to bed early while Hermione and I finished our homework with Ron. After we corrected his class notes. Afterward all three of us go to bed and I dream of fraternal twin babies.

A/N

Picture above of the Gryffindor Common room and picture on the external link of the two-way mirrors.