Hagrid's Tale

Sarafina's POV

Hermione saw that Hagrid was back and we all go down to see him. Even though it is night time. Hagrid let us in and we all sat down to hear his tale. Though I already knew most of it from being in the Order. "Did the giants beat you up, Hagrid?" Hermione asks him quietly. He gives me a look and I raise my hands in surrender.

"I told them nothing, besides you're late. Maxime was back weeks ago" I state.

"So you have been to look for giants?" Harry asks him.

"Might as well tell them Hagrid, they won't stop until you do" I tell him.

"Alright, I have" he tells Harry.

"And you found them?" Hermione asks him.

"Well, they're not that difficult ter find, ter be honest" Hagrid states.

"Where are they?" Ron asks him.

"Mountains" he replies.

"So why don't Muggles..." Ron starts to ask him.

"They do" Hagrid says darkly while adjusting the dragon steak over his eye. " On'y their deaths are always put down ter mountaineerin accidents, aren they?" he tells them. Then starts to drink from his mug of tea.

"Come on, Hagrid, tell us what you've been up to!" Ron begs. "Tell us about being attacked by the giants and Harry can tell you about being attacked by the dementors" he states.

"Whadda yeh mean, attacked by dementors?" Hagrid says shocked.

"Didn't you know?" Hermione asks him wide-eyed.

"Hermione he's been on a top secret mission" I remind her.

"Exactly, didn wan owls followin me all over the place ruddy dementors! Yeh're not serious?" he asks Harry.

"Yeah, I am, they turned up in Little Whinging and attacked my cousin and me, and then the Ministry of Magic expelled me" Harry explains. 'What?!' Hagrid shouted and Harry waved him off. "And I had to go to a hearing and everything, but tell us about the giants first" Harry tells him.

"You were expelled!" Hagrid shouts.

"Tell us about your summer and I'll tell you about mine" Harry bargains. Hagrid agrees and starts to tell us what he'd been up to.  While I poured the rest of some tea. Turns out deatheaters had appeared to try and bargain with the giants as Dumbledore feared. But Hagrid is hopeful some of them will remember what Dumbledore did for them.

"Did you was there any sign of did you hear anything about your your mother while you were there?" Hermione asks him gently.

"Dead" Hagrid grunts. "Died years ago, they told me" he states.

"Oh I - I'm really sorry" Hermione says in a very small voice. But Hagrid just shrugged his massive shoulders.

"No need" Hagrid assures her. "Can't remember her much. Wasn a great mother" he states. Hermione looked at Harry, Ron and I wanting us to change the subject.

"But you still haven't explained how you got in this state, Hagrid" Harry says gesturing towards Hagrid's bloodstained face.

"Or why you're back so late" I add. "Madame Maxime got back ages ago" I state.

"Who attacked you?" Ron asks him.

"I haven bin attacked!" Hagrid exclaims. "I..." he goes to say and is cut off by rapping on the door. I immediately get rid of the others mugs and tell them to get under Harry's invisibility cloak.

"I'll be fine" I assure them. I sit down calling Fang over as Hagrid opens the door. "Professor Umbridge what a surprise" I say smiling a fake smile.

"What are you doing here Miss Weasley?" she asks me.

"On behalf of Dumbledore to welcome Professor Hagrid back, see if he can get back to teaching straight away" I tell her. "Anyway, I must be going" I say getting up from my chair. "Thanks for the tea Professor Hagrid, I'll see you in class on Monday" I say before leaving. On the way back I make the others footprints that lead to Hagrid's disappear. Hoping Hermione does the same with their footprints on the way back.

I enter the castle to hear someone giggling in an empty classroom. When I enter I see Draco kissing Pansy Parkinson's neck. "I never thought you'd go so low as to fuck girl the girl whose the reason we're on a break. We are so done Draco, expect your necklace back in the morning" I snap before leaving them. On the way back to the common room I'm fighting back tears.

"Fina, what's wrong?" Ginny asks when I enter the common room. "Oh no, what's he done now?" she asks as she leads me to her dorm. Where I finally break down and tell her everything. "I'll hex the living day lights out of him" she tells me.

"No, he's not worth it" I tell her. "I'll just give the necklace back" I add. "Thanks for the talk" I say hugging her before going to my dorm. Where I put the necklace in an envelope and give it to a school owl. Telling him to give it to Draco Malfoy tomorrow morning at breakfast.

(Empty classroom) Third person

"Excellent work Montague, I was beginning to think we'd never be caught. But at least my path to Draco is free now" Pansy says smirking. As Montague turns back to normal.

"It was worth it to see the look on her face, she's probably crying right now" he says smirking. "Good luck with Malfoy" he tells her. "Even with her gone, he still likes her" he states before leaving. Pansy snorts at that and then goes on patrol.

A/N

Picture above of Hagrid injured and picture on the external link of Montague.

Sarafina Weasley: Book 5On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara