Hogsmeade

Sarafina's POV

Sarafina's POV

"I can't go Hermione" I tell her again as I hold Yuki.

"Why not? This is important" she states.

"So is my love life" I snap and then take a deep breath. "Hermione, I promised Draco I'd spend the day with him in Hogsmeade. I've already ditched him one and I won't do it again. I just want to have a normal stress free day with my boyfriend. Is that to much to ask?" I ask her.

"Of course not, you're right" she says sighing. "But do you agree with us doing this and Harry being our teacher?" she asks.

"Yes" I say nodding my head.

"Please sign this" she says taking out a sheet of parchment and quill.

"Honestly Hermione, you can't have us sign an ordinary piece of paper. We're magical, use your head" I tell her. Then tap the parchment with my wand before signing it. "There now if anyone tries to blab, we'll know who they are" I state. "Good like tomorrow" I say and leave still carrying Yuki to the library.

(Next day)

I got dressed for my date in Hogsmeade and went down to the great hall. Draco greeted me and had me sit at his table. We ate breakfast before leaving holding hands. "Your carriage milady" he says opening the door for me and I giggle.

"Why thank you kind sir" I say taking his free hand and climb into the carriage. He gets in after me and shuts the door. "So do I get any hints about today?" I ask.

"None" he says smirking wrapping an arm around me. Smiling I snuggle into his warm body as the carriage begins to move. We soon reach the Three Broomsticks and he helps me out of the carriage. He leads me inside and over to our usual table before going to get drinks.

"Hey Fina" Ginny says as she approaches me with her current boyfriend Micheal Corner of Ravenclaw.

"Hey Ginny" I say smiling as I hug her.

"So are you going today?" she asks.

"No, I'm spending the day with Draco. But I've written my name down" I tell her. "Micheal you take care of my little sister or else" I tell him firmly. He nods his head and they leave as Draco returns with out drinks.

"What was that about?" he asks me.

"Ginny wanted me to meet her new boyfriend and I just gave him a warning to never hurt her. Or else" I explain smiling.

"You and your family are really close" he says.

"Yeah, we're always there fro each other. No matter what" I say smiling, then frown. "Except for Percy, he's acting like a git at the moment. But we'll always be there for him and welcome him back when he apologizes. I miss the old Percy" I tell him.

"Hey, this is supposed to be our date" Draco says kissing my gently. "So no being sad" he states and we finish our drinks. Before leaving and exploring Hogsmeade. We went to a few stores where he brought me stuff. I also did some Christmas shopping.

Then Draco lead me back up to the school to the lake. Where a picnic had been set up. "I know it's cold, but I thought a picnic would be nice" he states. So we enjoy our lovely picnic with a warming charm surrounding us. I then throw a snowball at Draco and we end up having a snowball fight. Which he won before kissing me senseless.

"I have one last surprise" he says pulling away. He then waves his wand and ice skates appear on our feet. Draco helps me up and leads me towards the frozen lake. "Do you know how to ice skate?" he asks me and I shake my head. "Me neither" he says and we laugh. As we tried to ice skate we keep falling, but just laugh it off.

Then Draco lead me back to picnic blanket and we look up at the sky. "I have a gift for you" he states. Taking out a blue velvet box as we sit up. "Sarafina, I promise to always be there for you. To always love you, to protect you and to one day marry you. Will you accept this promise ring?" he asks me.

"Yes Draco" I say nodding my head as I try not to cry. It was a black ring with a pale heart-shaped opal and small diamond. (Ring:https://www.jewinston.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/4/0/4016737464_165277094.jpg). "It's beautiful, thank you" I tell him after he put it on my right hand ring finger. I then kiss him.

We then returned to the castle, where I left to find the others. To see how the meeting had gone in Hogsmeade. While Draco went to hangout with his friends. I find them with Ginny and Neville walking along the bridge. "So how did it go?" I ask.

"Brilliant, everyone signed up. Now we're trying to think of a place to train" Harry states.

"The Shrieking Shack?" I suggest.

"It's too small" he states.

"The Forbidden Forest?" Hermione suggests.

"Not bloody likely" Ron tells her.

"Harry, what happens if Umbridge does find out?" Ginny asks.

"Who cares? I mean, it's sort of exciting, isn't it, breaking the rules" Hermione says smiling.

"Who are you and what have you done with Hermione Granger?" Ron asks her.

"Anyway, at least we know one positive thing that came from today" Hermione states.

"What's that?" Harry asks her.

"Cho couldn't take her eyes off you, could she?" she asks him smirking. We then all agreed to keep thinking of places to train. Before going our separate ways, Hermione and I going to the library to study.

A/N

Picture above of D.A list and picture in chapter of Sarafina's signature.  Picture on the external link of her date outfit.