1

Intro:

Sally , Liam and Noel met when She moved in to the neighbourhood. They clicked instantly. At first Liam and Sally were friends with benefits although their friendship has always been a deep and intense ride. They told eachother everything and each moment they spent together felt like two people becoming one.

What happens when Liam starts twisting the truth about his new personal life? Could his new girlfriend ruin everything? Or do other people make the matters worse.

* This story will mainly be based around the timeframe of Gallaghers before the fame. *

_____________________________

Sally's pov:

The Gallagher's bedroom was warm and dark and the blinds were half shut . It was a warm July afternoon.

Their room is ,as always,Covered in many posters, some of the bands I hadn't had a clue existed before I met Noel and Liam.

As I continue riding Liam I can feel that were both about to cum.

" Fuckinel Sally keep going" he moans and I go faster .

And seconds later the moment arrives, we come at the same time as Liam pulls me in to him with his hands tangled in to my hair. Our foreheads are touching as we catch a few heavy and disgustingly sweaty breaths.
The air in this bedroom is definitely even more stuffy now. We give eachother a sloppy kiss before I jump up off the bed and walk over to look at myself in the mirror.

" Good enough for me as usual slutty Sally" he teases while pulling up his boxers. I send him the same death glare I always do when he calls me that and it makes him smile. " You know I'm only messing wi' ya" he chuckles like a bitch.

" Call me that again and I'll kill you" I say ironically.

" Ya Forever using the same threat man" he states .

I roll my eyes and start pulling up my knickers. Liams already dressed and opening up the curtains.

" You done then kids?" Noel charges in and looks me up and down .

I pull up my shorts and bang on my red vest top. Im sure Noel can see my tits through it because he's staring.

" Ya look like ya ant seen me naked before ya daft twat." I laugh. It was true . Noel was always walking in on me half or fully naked, these things happen when brothers share a room and you're fucking one of them.

" Wunt mind having some of that " he winks at me and throws his cd on his bed. " Fuck me it stinks of nowt but sex in here" he scrunches up his face.

" Tends to happen when you have to shut ya window cos bird youre fucking is louder than ya mam when she's telling ya off" Liam jokes about me being loud and falls in to a fit of laughter.

" You sick fuck comparing ar mam to Sally!" Noel punches Liams arm but they give eachother a look and burst in to laughter.

" I'm going home" I giggle at their fucked up sense of humour and head for the door. " Are we doing owt tonight or..?" I look at the both of them.

Liam stiffens up a bit " erm I'm not sure about that. Im proper tired man so I'll see ya in morning" he takes the deaodrant from his bed side table and sprays the room. " And a bit on Lennon the God himself" he sprays around his John Lennon poster.

I roll my eyes and look at Noel.

" I've got to help mam out wi' garden seen as that twat refuses to do it" Noel looks at Liam in annoyance.

I dont think about it twice. "Oreyt bye".

...

The next morning I got ready and waited for Liam to knock on my door like he usually does.

We had 3 weeks of school left and I couldn't wait to finish.

When the clock hit 9:00 he was already half an hour late.

" Are you not off yet?" My mum walked in to the kitchen. "Where the hells Liam today? He's always here by half 8 at the latest"

I stared at the clock. Yeah. Where the fuck is he?

" Din't turn up so now Im late thanks to the cunt." I complain, my chin resting on my hand.

" Language!" I hear my dad shout from the living room . I dont know how he hears me when he's on the other side of the house.

Our house was just round the corner from Liams but it was much bigger and nicer.

" Sorry! Not" I roll my eyes and whisper the last part. " Mam I'm fuming. He's never done this in 4 years. "

She puts on the kettle and sighs. "Fuck knows love just go to school ."

I push my chair in and grab my bag.

Can not be bothered.

When I got to our school, Liam was sat at our desk .

What the hell? Is he serious?

" Nice to see you turn up 20 minutes late miss Greene " Mr Bailey says sarcastically. He doesn't half do my heading although he is right , always right.

I give him a fake smile and walk over to sit next to Liam like I always do.

Mr Bailey gave us a paired activity , some bullshit to do with writing a story. We had to brain storm ideas of what to write for our exams.

The minute the class became loud I looked at Liam. " What the fuck?"

" What's up man?" He looks at me confused. " Sorry I dint come this morning, I was feeling right sick had to rush about and that."

" I waited for like 40 minutes Liam" I let him know I'm annoyed.

He sighs " Sorry our kid gave me a lift. Lets just get on with this stupid work."

His words make me feel weird. For the first time ever I feel dismissed and pushed away by Liam. I know he is lying because when Noel gives him a lift to school , they always come for me too. Liam never feels sick, if he does he whines like a bitch feeling sorry for himself. I got stuck in the moment and didnt even know how to react to Liam changing the subject. This never happened before so I just left it.