⭐50!⭐

So I somehow got to 50. Usually I'd get bored by this point but I'm not this time. I'm going to try and keep it going for a while longer. (: Enjoy!

___

The three of us got mega pissed and coked up. I could see why they did this near enough everyday. They had the money and they weren't harming anyone. Well maybe their bodies and Peggy but what the eyes can't see the heart doesn't grieve over.

Noel played a few of their songs while Liam sang and I was in owe. They were amazing. I've always known that but they've only got better.

Noel decided that we should have  game of truths and I couldn't help but remind him of the time he nearly went sick when we were playing spin the bottle at Holly's and Brandons. He was adamant and said we needed to see what we got up to through all these years," unless you have something to hide" he raised an eyebrow. To which I shook my head and Liam agreed this game was a good idea- subsequently I gave in.

We started off with some boring questions like how much coke we had consumed since parting ways and what bands they were in to now. Not much changed. Then they went on to asking who slept with who and my heart sunk to the ground. Liam was on an unknown number now- there's been that many. Same went for Noel. Where as I kept myself all Holy and shit. What the fuck ?

"So how about you then Sally. Have you slept with anyone since you and our kid split up ?" Noel laid himself out on the floor , staring at the ceiling.

Uh oh. I remembered about last night and a lump formed in my throat. I didn't want to mention it again but I knew we were playing this game to be truthful.

"Not exactly, not until last night" I played with the rings on my finger.

Liam chuckled "then how? If not "exactly" ?"

I swallowed my spit. Noel sat up to hear about this shit ,"hang on. You had no sex since 1991 ? Until last night? What the fuck?!"

Me and Liam both exchanged a look. I was embarassed. Here they were shagging about and living large and there I was: virgin Mary.

"I bet you were tight for whoever had you last night." Noel wiggled his eyebrows jokingly. Me and Liam both hit him on the arms- Noels bottle fell out of his hand because he was about to take a sip which meant he spilt most of it on himself " fuckers !". We all laughed and I hoped we could move on from the subject but they weren't going to give in. "Go on then. Who was it?"

They will kill me.

"Damon" . I blurted out.

They looked at eachother all serious then burst out in to laughter. This shit was real, they laughed and laughed for ages. There was no real stop to this. Now I just felt dumb.

"Stop it or I'm gonna leave!" I moaned annoyed.

They eventually stopped and apologised and I got to tell them the story of how Justine pissed me off and Damon ended up ending things with her- for me.

"She belittled you and he ended things with her ? He's out of his mind man. What a pillock " Liam shook his head, still clearly satisfied from the laugh fit he just had.

"No no no" Noel tapped Liam," I think he did the right thing there. You would of done same for Sal when you were pals".

"Yeah. Were is a good word" Liam agreed.