4

Noel charges in to the house and runs for the kitchen. His face is pretty fucked up so he's throwing everything around just to find an  ice pack. The loud shouting and swearing doesn't make me feel any better. I stop myself from crying though because I'm too shocked about everything and I find it hard to process anything than Noels shouting.

" Do we not fucking own a fucking ice pack in this fucking shit hole!" He searches the whole freezer , not sparing any of Peggy's coordination.

The loud banging and shouting is enough to wake Peggy up "what in the fucking hell's going on down here?" She ties her dressing gown as she walks down the stairs furiously.

Noel slams the freezer shut and throws himself on the sofa, his face looks like he has a headache and hes holding his cheek and eyebrow with his hand. Everything about him looks angry.

"Just a misunderstanding Peggy, sorry about the noise. Have you got an ice pack?" I rush over to Noel and sit with him .

" A fucking misunderstanding?!"Noel almost attacks me " Sally open ya fucking eyes! Liams not a perfect little boy !"

Peggy shakes her head at him " What's gone off now?" She walks over to the fridge and shouts to us.

"Nothing" I sigh.

" No ?fucking nowt has it Sal!" He argues. " Mam we caught the bastards shagging!"

" What Liam and Paige? I thought she wasn't allowed to party" Peggy looks confused as she brings the packet of frozen fish over to Noel.

" Fucking fish? Mam fucking hell! I don't want bastarding fish" He raises his voice at her.

"Noel!" I remind him it's his mother he is speaking to.

She pulls his hand away from his face and places the packet on his head "Oh shut up winging will ya? We've never had a bloody ice pack in this house for as long as we've lived here " she forces his hand on the fish packet so he would support it on his own and he gives in.

" Not Paige mam, our kid and Kelly!"

Her face drops and she rolls her eyes"I'm going to kill that stupid boy some day! I tell him to make up with Sal and he goes and takes your lass our for one" she shakes her head.

At that moment Liam charges in with Kelly behind him.

"Noel please talk to me!" Kelly is crying hysterically trying to catch a breath.

"Oh no I dont think so. Get out of my house Kelly, youve caused enough trouble for tonight girl" Peggy rushes over to her and pushes her out with her words.

Meanwhile Noel stands up when Liam makes his way over to us.

"I'm sorry" Kelly cries out and leaves, allowing Peggy to shut the door on her.

I stand in between them "Don't bother ! Either of ya!" I shout at them.

I'm scared they will start another fight and end up with more injuries. Although Liams face looks untouched apart from the small bump above his cheek.

Peggy rushes over to us " I'm telling you now lads! You don't make my life any bloody easier so cut it out will ya?!"

" I'm going to fucking pack, I'm staying with Sal while her parents are gone" Noel storms off upstairs.

"That's what you're good at! At fucking running from your problems ya daft fucking twat! You're a right fucking geezer! Fuck off!" Liam shouts at the top of his voice.

" Think about ya neighbours or ya mam at least she's up for work in 4 fucking hours !" I Raise my voice at him hoping for a reaction.

"You's have clearly fucking woke her up already!" He gets in my face trying to intimidate me but I don't even bother flinching. He doesn't scare me. He would never hit me.