5

The next day I woke up and Noel wasn't by my side anymore, probably up and high.

I showered and got ready for the day. Today is our last chance to empty our shoe box- like lockers.

I sigh and make my way downstairs. Just as I thought Noels rolling a joint in our living room.

" You goin' to have some before you leave for school?" He asks me while putting the grinder back on the table.

" Can't be bothered, I just wanna get this over and done with as quick as I can incase Liam's there. I din't see him bring any stuff home yesterday, did you?"

"No, just the usual . His pen and planner" He puts the joint in his mouth.

" You should be more careful you know? Despite my mam saying shell be back in 2 weeks she could be back any minute."

" So?"

" So smoke it outside!" I say annoyed.

He sighs and walks out of the living room through our glass garden door. I can see him perfectly clear, he looks devastated . Even his walk is less swaggering and that worries me.

I give myself a mental pat on the back and walk to school. Well actually I speed walk incase I bump in to Liam. Although that's highly unlikely because There's an option today , you can come for your stuff anytime from 9am until 3pm. Liam doesn't usually get up while 11 so I hope for best as I hurry off.

Not even a whole minute later I see him swaggering towards me with 2 bags full of books because I can tell by the shaping of them.

There's a cigarette pressed between his lips and he's wearing his best sun glasses- the one's I got him for his birthday. They cost a bloody fortune.

I swallow my spit as I get close to him and my stomach does ten thousand flips. He looks good. It's okay Sally, just ignore him.

" Morning" he says stopping.

I have to stop myself from rolling my eyes. I stop infront of him and look him up and down. I can't get the image of his tears from last night out of my head. But I also can't get Noel crying himself to sleep out of my head either.

" I know you don't want to talk to me" he says , his voice sounding as sure as ever. He doesn't get nervous.

I stare at him , unsure of where this is heading.

" But I got your stuff out of your locker. You know .. Just to save ya the hassle of going all way t' school and that man." He pushes the bag towards me.

Ofcourse, he knows the code to my locker and now he's seen everything. The polaroid pictures of me and him stuck to the locker door, the spare pads, my books and probably my tampons too. On the plus side, I dont have to walk all the way to school and back.

I take the bag from him. There's a lump in my throat so I find it hard to thank him. Instead I look through the bag to see whats in there. Yup, just as I thought pads, tampons, my books and the pictures. I notice that one of them is gone.

Liams pov:

She pulls the pictures out and looks through them.

" Oh yeah I took one of them." I search through my pocket, pull it out and show it to her.

It's a picture of me and her from 2 months ago, we're sat on a field smoking a joint. Nothing special, but this is our only kissing photo.

She rips it out of my hand. For a moment I thought she was going to storm off.

Instead she hands me another one. Just of us on the swings. ( Don't ask).

" You can't have the kissing one. It's me favourite ". She says before putting it in her bag, turning and walking away.