42

"So since were high "  I began "I'm gonna just straight up ask the question like it's no big deal "

Noel booed me " I don't like the sound of that already Sal".

I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. He put his hands up in the air in defence and smirked "okay okay. We're all ears " .

I was nervous about asking them if they would mind. I really didn't want to ruin the good atmosphere we've managed to create. However I knew I had to ask and give Damon an answer when I get to work. I already asked my parents the same morning when I went home to get ready and they said yes. So now, my only barier was Liam.

"Alright then " I stubbed the joint out once I was done with it and inhaled some air " is it okay if I go to London for a week with Damon ? It's only because he's going to see his parents and he wants company " .

Liams mood clearly went from a 10 to a 1 but he wouldn't let it show. I could only see it in his eyes.

Noel shrugged " Well it's fine by me because I'm going Monday night anyway. Its only half a day - I'm not fussed "

Liam inhaled and exhaled. I could tell he was trying to keep his cool and so far it was working. "Yeah fine by me, go if you'd like " he said in monotone. Okay weird.

"You sure ?" I directed my question at the two of them. They nodded like it was fine therefore I quickly changed the subject so they wouldn't change their minds "Yeah anyway how about this takeaway now then?"

"Sure I'm fucking starving actualy"Noel rubbed his belly and proceeded to get up from the grass. Me and Liam joined him. We walked pretty slow and the walk dragged on forever. I don't think any of us knew whether it was because we walked like fucking turtles , whether it was because we were high. Or simply- both. We ended up in town a little longer than half an hour later and went straight for the closest takeaway. God damn Luigis - get in my belly! We ordered a sharing pizza and a kebab on side. Putting all our spare change together.

"Well that's fucking mega , gonna destroy it within seconds " Liam shoved the whole slice in his mouth and me and Noel watched him in horror. I burst out in to laughter- getting a few weird looks from commoners. " What man? Can you not see what he's done ? It's funny " I said to a random girl while still laughing. She gave me a funny look so Liam opened up his mouth making an "Aaaa" noise and showing her the chewed up food. She gasped and walked off leaving the three us giggling.

"We 'ave to stop smoking this shit.  What happened wasn't even funny and look at us" I said and wiped my happy tears away.

"It was rather rank actually. You're disgusting " Noel shook his head at Liam but it was obvious to me that Noel enjoyed the show just as Me and Li did. Liam just shrugged his shoulders and continued eating.

Once we were done with the food it was time for us to part. We agreed that Liam would be waiting for me at my house since my parents were both home- while Noel stopped at his. I needed to go straight home after work and pack for Monday morning so that I could spend the whole Sunday with Noel.

"So ?" Damon said as I walked in behind the bar to join him. There were far less old men here today.

I nodded my head " I think so yeah"

He raised an eyebrow and his face showed confusion " You think so?"

"Well . My parents said yes "

"What about that boyfriend of yours  ?"

I nodded my head again " Well he said yeah and we agreed he'll meet me at mine after work so I can pack for Monday morning... So I suppose all is good. "