41

I keep getting confused so just for the record and for me to look back on- It is 1989 . :) ( Liam and Sally are 16, soon to be 17. Noel is 22 . Damon's 21)
---

" Thank you for walking me, I fucking hate walking in to town on my own " I gave Liam one last hug and a kiss. I wasn't sure whether I could cope being away from him for so many hours after spending so much time with him but I knew it was good to be away from him for a while before we suffocate eachother.

He kissed my forehead " No problem slutty Sally " he joked and I was ready to jump at his throat. Instead I just punched him in the arm . " hey ! at least you didn't use that call me that again and I'll kill you phrase again " Liam laughed .

"That's because you haven't called me that in a while " I pointed out.

"The sex is mega alately , what can I say " he shrugged with a smug smile.

I shook my head with a smirk plastered on my face "I suppose not a lot "

"Exactly , now go " he gave me a light push towards the pub "don't miss me too much "

"I'll try not to , I love you "

"I love you too " he waved back at me and I proceeded to go in. Can't be bothered .

I walked in to go to the back room. The pub was already full of old and sweaty men ready to make dirty comments at me. Instead of putting up with it I decided to walk in as fast as I could. I put my things in the back, clocked in and walked behind the bar.

"Fast entrance " Damon smiled as he poured someone a drink.

"I don't wanna put up with any smug men , just us 2 on tonight?"

" I'm afraid so " he eyed the pub which was clearly full before turning his attention back to the customer "that will be £4.50 mate ".

The shift went by pretty quick. It was too busy for mine and Damon's liking but we managed. I didn't even have time to think about Liam. Someone either needed serving or a glass got smashed so I had to go and clean that up. A 30 second wee was a pleasure whenever I got the chance.
After cleaning me and Damon dissapeard as fast as we could. We didn't bother waiting for the manager to check if everything was done. He knew it would be anyway. We were good workers and picked up on what to do pretty fast.

"4 fucking am" Damon sighed as we left "I hate these Friday night's. At least we finish early on Saturdays "

" I know " I sparked up a cigarette and passed one to Damon too.

" Cheers " he took it from me and inhaled  "wow paradise"

"Tell me about it , hate shifts without cig breaks "

Damon tutted "at least you got a piss break, I felt my knob tense up" . Damon went to the toilet as soon as the shift was over.

"That's not even a thing " I looked up at him .

"Course it is".

Why are lads like this ?

We walked pretty slow so the walk dragged but I wanted to enjoy some Damon time while I could because I knew tommorow could be a busy shift too so I wouldn't get a chance to speak to him. We talked about what we did through the week and what Damon was planning on doing next. He was going to visit his parents in London next week and wanted me to come with him. " Well you just said you had no plans for the week anyway. Except from being glued to Liam again "