Chapter 5 (M)

.:Author's Note:.

Abraham at the top.

Not edited. Please excuse any mistakes.

***

Blake's POV:

Fifteen Weeks Pregnant

Game night.

Once a month, usually over the weekend, Liam and I hosted a game night at our place. The tradition began after my adorable mate saw a video on Facebook, and three years later, it was still thriving. It was a night when we invited over friends and family to just relax and enjoy our time together. However, tonight, we wanted to reveal that Liam is pregnant since he was finally out of his first trimester.

"Do we have enough snacks, B-Blakey? Should I put out more drinks?" My mate asked from the comfort of the one seater sofa in the living room, making me freeze. I quickly chewed on the cookie I was stealing from his favorite stash of snacks before peeking my head out of the kitchen.

"We have enough snacks and drinks, love." I answered, nearly choking on the dry bits stuck in my throat. Liam shifted on the sofa to look at me, eyes widening and lips pouting when he caught sight of my face.

"A-are you eating my favorite cookies?" He asked, sounding almost devastated.

"What? No, I would never."

"Blakey, there's chocolate on your face." He replied pointedly before getting up and walking over to me. I froze where I stood, but my eyes couldn't help following his every move. My breath hitched as he stood on the tips of his toes in front of me before leaning in to suck the chocolate from my lip.

A low growl sounded in my throat once he began pulling away, tugging my lip playfully with his teeth. Grabbing onto his waist, I didn't let him get too far. No way in hell was I going to allow him to be a tease.

Liam yelped as I pressed him against the wall and connected our lips together roughly. His fingers gripped onto my shirt as he released a moan from his mouth into my own. My hands found their way down his sides and under his shirt, pausing to caress the bump he was sprouting before continuing upward to his nipples.

A slight whimper from my mate caused me to stop kissing him so that he could get some air into his lungs. He panted against me, nuzzling my neck desperately while he pawed at my shirt.

"Are you sure you want to do this in here, love?" I questioned tauntingly. "Isn't this how we got you pregnant in the first place?"

"Blakey..." Liam whined, making me growl again. I moved him from the wall, picking him up quickly to set him on the countertop. I connected our lips once again before slipping my finger into the band of his sweatpants. He gasped as I went further, wrapping my fingers around his hard cock. He was already leaking, and I knew that it wasn't going to take much to make him cum.

"You're a slutty one, aren't you?" I teased after breaking our kiss. Liam's eyes were blown wide with obvious lust as he nodded. I doubt he knew exactly what he was agreeing to, but the fact didn't deter my smirk. "What's gotten into you today, love?"

"I-I'm hoping it will be y-you, Blakey." My mate moaned out making me pause. I was shocked. Liam usually wasn't the one to initiate anything sexual, and the few times he did, he was always shy about it. Not that I was complaining or anything, but my mate was doing a total one-eighty right now, and it was extremely sexy. "Daddy?"

The thin string of control I was holding onto snapped in an instant. I brought Liam to the edge of the counter before pulling his sweatpants down, exposing his lower half to my greedy eyes. I licked my lips hungrily before leaning forward and taking his shaft into my mouth.